Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    what lupe said

alright and done
    kendrick has so many W's right now..

Product of Determination Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JOELL on it
    nice...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

im so glad we can get back to the battle rappin... don't get me wrong, I'm ATL all day every day... but this new music is gahbage! ... i love the fierce competition of goin back n forth in hip hop.. maybe now we can get back to grimey gritty competition hip hop... violence aside of course

He's On Fire! Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Yall gassin....he name droped a bunch of names and a few other things. Heard much more witty insightful and clever sht from others before. Kendrick just has the platform for everybody to know what he said and get it blown out of proportion

SImilar to 50 cent's MEANING behind..."How to Rob" song
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Yea **** is real weak now

I cant fault these kids tho

Niggas who came up in the crack era were just tougher... cut from a different cloth... Drake and all these other niggas aint built for competition

Hopefully now dudes will be motivated... we will see
    True **** there is a lot of soft rappers now a days or really dont have any content the only rappers i listen too now are almost all the ones that kendrick mentioned in his verse

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Yall gassin....he name droped a bunch of names and a few other things. Heard much more witty insightful and clever sht from others before. Kendrick just has the platform for everybody to know what he said and get it blown out of proportion

I haven't seen a response to a verse like that in a hot minute....homie went in...give the west some respect

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

few things gone happen over the next few days.1 radio stations going to be buzzing, 2 these other rapper are going to be butt hurt.
    3 these rappers bout to put out some good freestyle verse's. 4 somebody gone come at Lamar like a bi***. 5 we might actually start getting some good quality music round hea. 6 some of these rappers just need to sit on the sideline and watch the pro's work.

lmao @ some of those tweets specially fabs. dude said you got money off course it's open

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

Man, come on and give that nigga KL his due. You lost all credibility putting garbage-azz 50 in the same post with any legitimate rapper.

Product of Determination Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man, come on and give that nigga KL his due. You lost all credibility putting garbage-azz 50 in the same post with any legitimate rapper.
    Fif wasn't corny around the time of How To Rob and his first album
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    And you lost all credibility when u failed to realize before u jumped off a bridge with this response that i put "meaning" in all CAPS to emphasize the "meanning" behind the two songs were similar. Ans i bet 5o wasnt a garbage rapper to you when he dropped Get Rich or die tryin

And u cant validate/pass out cred..Im a Vet on this board u joined in 2010. stay in ya place young'n

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I haven't seen a response to a verse like that in a hot minute....homie went in...give the west some respect
    He definitely putin the West on his back right now Ish...just feel like social media magnified the response........just a lil lol
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast