Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS (yes its 20 minutes but it is worth it, I love these guys)

Dead end hip hop is a great youtube channel, they have great hip hop disccusions. Not that ignorant bullsh1t like vlad tv, real good conversations

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Fif wasn't corny around the time of How To Rob and his first album
    He's super corny now....I never liked fif....I whooped the bully's azz in high school...he didn't know martial arts

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

He did have like the best 3 year run of all time though

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    And you lost all credibility when u failed to realize before u jumped off a bridge with this response that i put "meaning" in all CAPS to emphasize the "meanning" behind the two songs were similar. Ans i bet 5o wasnt a garbage rapper to you when he dropped Get Rich or die tryin

And u cant validate/pass out cred..Im a Vet on this board u joined in 2010. stay in ya place young'n

He definitely putin the West on his back right now Ish...just feel like social media magnified the response........just a lil lol
    Social media magnifies everything...it's like saying anybody could've done what fif did....or anyone can do what Kendrick did....that's not true...what everyone is not paying attention to is the man behind them both...the g.o.a.t. Dr. Dre....I mean numbers don't lie...em,fif,Kendrick ...same interscope machine that threw out Akron and lady gaga...jimmy iovine is a bd man

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

1. Its a wake up call
    2. No one has heard anything like this,IN A WHILE <-----
    3. Aint it crazy how everyone is getting at KDot (bascially with a response record) except the people he personally called out
    4. Maybe all these futures, trinindad james, etc rappers will not get played as often
    5. Hopefully rappers will really step their bars up
    6. DRAKE IS THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO EAT A BANANA AND STARE IN HIS FRIENDS EYES

Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    1. Its a wake up call
    2. No one has heard anything like this,IN A WHILE <-----
    3. Aint it crazy how everyone is getting at KDot (bascially with a response record) except the people he personally called out
    4. Maybe all these futures, trinindad james, etc rappers will not get played as often
    5. Hopefully rappers will really step their bars up
    6. DRAKE IS THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO EAT A BANANA AND STARE IN HIS FRIENDS EYES
    more like Drake the type to kill shiiit on September 17th..Nothing Was The Same..

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    more like Drake the type to kill shiiit on September 17th..Nothing Was The Same..
    there was this tumblr called drake is the type of nigga, but its no longer working

"Drake the type of nigga to say darn when he drops ketchup on his shirt"
    Drake the type of nigga who wear pads when his girlfriend is on her period so she don’t have to go thru it alone -_-
    Drake the type of nigga who wipes deodorant on the inside of his thighs
    Drake the type of nigga to wipe his ass before taking a sh1t
    Drake the type of nigga who covers his eyes from behind and says GUESS WHO?"
    Drake the type of nigga that will stop at a red light on GTA

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

uuuuuh call me when Kendrick Lamar does a "freestyle" that makes me get as souped as this battle does...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast