Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Default control -Kendrick Lamar

The verse does not insult anyone if you really listen to it, well except those not mentioned. He Lamar is actually given props to those mentioned; he is basically telling them he is coming for them. I coming for you is what you tell someone ahead of you not behind you. Read between the lines.

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Drake be like my stage name is Do Right And Kill Everything...then does it

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I'm happy this happened because the music now is terrible. The thing with these rappers now is that everybody think there friends, but you not. You in competition with each other to make money, it just like playing sports or having a job. Rap now is nothing but motherfuc*ers doing collaboration, talking about strippers and doing drugs. My boi was right about that crack era early 90 and shi*, cuz music was good, the only time you had a collaboration on you cd was because one of you homies kept bugging you to let him rap and you gave him a verse on song, like **** it. Truthfully my boi K.Dot really show everybody how bit** made these rappers are now cuz all them bit**** got mad when he said, even thou we did a song doesn't mean where friends and them cats got mad like females.

The og's in the game like diddy, talib kweli & dr dre just laughed because it's the truth, like nigg* where not friends where in competition. I miss old rap........................

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Something in me feels a divide and conquer tactic...turn the hottest against eachother to easily eliminate later...I think that we are at that point where that is not possible...stand up hiphop

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Something in me feels a divide and conquer tactic...turn the hottest against eachother to easily eliminate later...I think that we are at that point where that is not possible...stand up hiphop
    I see what your saying but at least the lames will fade away because if J cole or someone he mentioned drop a hot diss song and it go a buzz no one will care about the lame rappers

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

KENDRICK WON
    BIG SEAN DON WON
    JAY ELEC WON
    HHS WON(WHOLE INTERNET ACTUALLY)
    it's still funny to me the people not mentioned in kenny's verse are making responses/diss records when he didn't even diss anyone like talking 'bout

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    KENDRICK WON
    BIG SEAN DON WON
    JAY ELEC WON
    it's still funny to me the people not mentioned in kenny's verse are making responses/diss records when he didn't even diss anyone like talking 'bout
    I said this
    I think its on the last page, well the other way around

I said Im surpised that the people he mentioned did not make a diss record yet

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I said this
    I think its on the last page, well the other way around

I said Im surpised that the people he mentioned did not make a diss record yet
    oh,my bad son,but yeah it's crazy haha

Liked
    4930 times

I WAZ ALL LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    1. Its a wake up call
    2. No one has heard anything like this,IN A WHILE <-----
    3. Aint it crazy how everyone is getting at KDot (bascially with a response record) except the people he personally called out
    4. Maybe all these futures, trinindad james, etc rappers will not get played as often
    5. Hopefully rappers will really step their bars up
    6. DRAKE IS THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO EAT A BANANA AND STARE IN HIS FRIENDS EYES
    you were all like

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    KENDRICK WON
    BIG SEAN DON WON
    JAY ELEC WON
    who knows there may be a third way to say it

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

KENDRICK LAMAR AINT FU..CKI.NG WIT ANY RAPPERS IN NY ILL NAME 5 RAPPERS DAT WILL GIVE HIM DAT WORK

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast