Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

  1. #51
    Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    KENDRICK LAMAR AINT FU..CKI.NG WIT ANY RAPPERS IN NY ILL NAME 5 RAPPERS DAT WILL GIVE HIM DAT WORK
    what's your 5 then? ? don't need no cliff hangers

  2. #52
    Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    971
    Liked
    28 times

    Default

    Letting them know

  3. #53
    Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    KENDRICK LAMAR AINT FU..CKI.NG WIT ANY RAPPERS IN NY ILL NAME 5 RAPPERS DAT WILL GIVE HIM DAT WORK
    The west is waiting....tic toc

  4. #54
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    what's your 5 then? ? don't need no cliff hangers
    LLOYD BANK,PAPOOSE,HE WONT MAKE PASS DEM 2DA WILL SET BRUSH FIRE 2 KENDRICK LAMAR D'ALL CAUSE A STATE OF EMERGENCY AND DATS JUS 2 IM REALLY BEING NICE

  5. #55
    Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    LLOYD BANK,PAPOOSE,HE WONT MAKE PASS DEM 2DA WILL SET BRUSH FIRE 2 KENDRICK LAMAR D'ALL CAUSE A STATE OF EMERGENCY AND DATS JUS 2 IM REALLY BEING NICE

    :hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::h ahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hah aaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaa a::hahaaa::hahaaa:banks???? come on manbanks??? damn mane i thought you was gone have something better than that, sighs you need to rethink that list maybe pap and thats a big maybe

  6. #56
    Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Divide and conquer?....not this time...shots out to all coasts...lets get our bars up and be more responsible customers...and distributors

  7. #57
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    :hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::h ahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hah aaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaaa::hahaa a::hahaaa::hahaaa:banks???? come on manbanks??? damn mane i thought you was gone have something better than that, sighs you need to rethink that list maybe pap and thats a big maybe
    MY N!GGA WHERE U FROM?IF A AIN'T FROM NY U JUS WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND U THINK LLOYD BANKS WOULD OF LOST A RAP BATTLE TO CHARLES HAMILTONGTFOH AND IF U NOT SURE RESEARCH IT ON YOUTUBEIM NOT GONNA ADD 2 MORE I KNO FA SURE E NOT FU..CKING WIT LLOYD BANKS NOOO WAY

  8. #58
    Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    from the south still waiting on you to drop the other 3 names to add to your top 5 list..
    trolling at its finest i can never respect what you say bout the rap game ever again. good day sir.

  9. #59
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    The west is waiting....tic toc
    NI,GGA PLZ

  10. #60
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,467
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    from the south still waiting on you to drop the other 3 names to add to your top 5 list..
    trolling at its finest i can never respect what you say bout the rap game ever again. good day sir.
    Y CUZ U NOT GETTING WANT U WANTY GIVE 5 WEN U CAN'T GET PASS 2IT IS WUT IT IS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •