Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Arrow Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!

Everyone killed it but K.Dot was on his arsonist sh*t here..his verse starts at 3:00

Super Moderator Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    411 times

**** was needed, rappers are too nice nowadays

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Wait till y'all hear me

Dice City Kid Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post

Wait till y'all hear me
    Just playin....I'm not as nice as ill homie....he's outta here...neptune

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    IT WAS
    I know a lot of people gotta be fronting and feeling some type of way
    Its so much fake stuff going on
    I just want to hear the rappers really go in

Product of Determination Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

it was a tough verse...

so is all rappers suppose to be taking stabs at Kendrick now?...

Joe-Budden
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Twitter Reacts to Kendrick Lamar's GOAT Verse on Control With Big Sean and Jay Electronica!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

big sean verse was all right, lamar speaking some truth hip hop has been suffering everybody doing this collabo music" ie drake featuring lil wayne and nikki minaja and 2 chainz and future and dj khaled", not saying it dont be good but they making music for the mass and ringtones. just do you and do for it your fans.

cause when you featuring somebody on your track you suppose to go hard look at when jay-z and em... em killed the track. em and t.i. em killed the track on they album at that. i could go on and on but im sure you got the idea

i be wanting to put in a cd and listen to start to finish hard to do now a days i just rip a couple of tracks and delete the rest of it. if i bought an album now a days i would be taking that ish back asking for a full refund and then write a letter to the label asking for some gas money for buying that junk

Liked
    4930 times

Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    big sean verse was all right, lamar speaking some truth hip hop has been suffering everybody doing this collabo music" ie drake featuring lil wayne and nikki minaja and 2 chainz and future and dj khaled", not saying it dont be good but they making music for the mass and ringtones. just do you and do for it your fans.

cause when you featuring somebody on your track you suppose to go hard look at when jay-z and em... em killed the track. em and t.i. em killed the track on they album at that. i could go on and on but im sure you got the idea

i be wanting to put in a cd and listen to start to finish hard to do now a days i just rip a couple of tracks and delete the rest of it. if i bought an album now a days i would be taking that ish back asking for a full refund and then write a letter to the label asking for some gas money for buying that junk
    Yea **** is real weak now

I cant fault these kids tho

Niggas who came up in the crack era were just tougher... cut from a different cloth... Drake and all these other niggas aint built for competition

Hopefully now dudes will be motivated... we will see

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast