Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!!

Super Moderator Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!!
    Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Bria had a good run...it's over...like its over for these lame azz rappers...Atlanta must be pissed right now...I don't want to see another young or ill pistol starter, trap god Molly king scooter durk or any of that other FUCKBOI nonsense
    true..the torch has been passed. bria is looking great these days though,can't lie.

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Bria had a good run...it's over...like its over for these lame azz rappers...Atlanta must be pissed right now...I don't want to see another young or ill pistol starter, trap god Molly king scooter durk or any of that other FUCKBOI nonsense
    Yeah, I'm sure all ATL rappers are pissed that all West Coast and NY rappers will stop coming south for beats and will now stop trying to emulate their sound because it was what was hot. True, nobody is touching KL as a lyricist right now but don't act like the WC is on top....just Kendrick. Remember y'all unleashed that wack azz Kreyshawn sh!t on the world that you were actively promoting and the "jerk" phase. Seems everytime that the topic turns to "real" hiphop, everybody want to try to sh!t on the south because they are jealous of the noise coming from the bottom. Hell, we know that most of these cats aren't lyricists...they are more like emcees that keep the party hype than deep thinkers. Yet, that influence has spread world wide. I guarantee that you have never heard anybody from ATL try to push Gucci, Ying Yang, Lil John, Waka (NY btw) or others as "real" hip hop. But some of the same cats crying about the "durty" try to push some of the biggest destroyers of hip hop as "kings"...hell cats from NY try to say Puffy is the king of New York and that nigga has done more damage to hip hop than all others combined. You hear cats from the west coast try to claim artists like E40 (who i like) as a lyricist. Hell, how hard is it to be a lyricist when you make up words just to fit your rhymes.
    This whole KL verse on Control was about elevating hip hop, not dissing anybody. But the little people (the same ones that took the east coast/west coast rivalry too serious...the fans) are trying to throw shots and d!ck ride the rapper they're backing.
    But as far as the verse, I wish that Andre 3000 or TI were included on it...would have liked to see how they fared when the competition was that strong. And by the way, I think that Big Sean should be included in the "destroying hip hop" category. Him and Kanye are Puffy/Mase 2.0,, just replaced the shiny suits with women's blouses and skinny jeans....but that's my opinion.

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!!
    Liked
    15 times

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I bite briana b00ty like

(but lol I know that girl was scarred as fucc, looks like the cheetah woke up from the drug)

Dice City Kid Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure all ATL rappers are pissed that all West Coast and NY rappers will stop coming south for beats and will now stop trying to emulate their sound because it was what was hot. True, nobody is touching KL as a lyricist right now but don't act like the WC is on top....just Kendrick. Remember y'all unleashed that wack azz Kreyshawn sh!t on the world that you were actively promoting and the "jerk" phase. Seems everytime that the topic turns to "real" hiphop, everybody want to try to sh!t on the south because they are jealous of the noise coming from the bottom. Hell, we know that most of these cats aren't lyricists...they are more like emcees that keep the party hype than deep thinkers. Yet, that influence has spread world wide. I guarantee that you have never heard anybody from ATL try to push Gucci, Ying Yang, Lil John, Waka (NY btw) or others as "real" hip hop. But some of the same cats crying about the "durty" try to push some of the biggest destroyers of hip hop as "kings"...hell cats from NY try to say Puffy is the king of New York and that nigga has done more damage to hip hop than all others combined. You hear cats from the west coast try to claim artists like E40 (who i like) as a lyricist. Hell, how hard is it to be a lyricist when you make up words just to fit your rhymes.
    This whole KL verse on Control was about elevating hip hop, not dissing anybody. But the little people (the same ones that took the east coast/west coast rivalry too serious...the fans) are trying to throw shots and d!ck ride the rapper they're backing.
    But as far as the verse, I wish that Andre 3000 or TI were included on it...would have liked to see how they fared when the competition was that strong. And by the way, I think that Big Sean should be included in the "destroying hip hop" category. Him and Kanye are Puffy/Mase 2.0,, just replaced the shiny suits with women's blouses and skinny jeans....but that's my opinion.
    He mentioned Andre 3000... And the west isn't only hyphy and Kreayshawn....that's just what they felt comfortable with releasing...odd future...Tyler the creator ,earl sweatshirt,Casey veggies, crooked I,problem,kurupt,snoop,blu,nippsey hussle....and hip hop has been stealing e40's slang since the mid 90's...the sun rises in the east...but it sets in the west

Catch Up Newbies Briana Bette TRYNA PULL A KENDRICK LAMAR on The Model/Vixen GAME and Definitely BRIA MYLES In These PICS!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12