Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poppin' In The City:Starring Deelishis,Shay Johnson,Dana Lee,and More!!

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City:Starring Deelishis,Shay Johnson,Dana Lee,and More!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    1. I posted yesterday afternoon so I didn't wake up to anything.
    2. This thread isn't about Deelishis so I didn't hate on this thread.
    3. Now in regard's to Deelishis lifestyle, the woman is too old to be doing what she's doing. She's a former reality TV show contestant winner who can't seem to get her career on track. She's doing things that a 23 should be doing not what a 35 year old mother of two should be doing. Life is about growing, evolving and progressing and she's not doing that because...

4. n!ggas like you keep encouraging her to do what she does which is why she keeps doing it. And 500,000 + followers on instagram isn't giving her a reason to stop. N!ggas (low class blacks) keep demanding "more ass" so she gives it which is why she's stuck hosting events in strip clubs.

that's why i wont' leave you be.
    probly makes more sense to tell deelishis all that......seeing as how nobody here cares.........

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City:Starring Deelishis,Shay Johnson,Dana Lee,and More!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Shay can get it hard !

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City:Starring Deelishis,Shay Johnson,Dana Lee,and More!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    probly makes more sense to tell deelishis all that......seeing as how nobody here cares.........
    Dude 500,000 + instagram followers of Deelishis don't care. That's my point. All they care about seeing is a washed up 35 year old woman's big behind.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    everybody don't march to the beat of one drum. deelish might have been looking for this lane to get in
    Man please. She's been in the same lane for over 10 years. Do you know what the target age demographic of male readers for urban mags? 18-34. The age demographic for urban models is 18-25 (27 tops). Deelishis is 35. She's almost 10 years older than the max. age allowed for urban models because she just did Show mag.

Because of thirsty dudes...she's become one of those over the hill women who don't know when to give it up. She still wants to be hot and be 25.

- This is no different than 35-40 yr. old black men walking around with their pants saggin, their caps tilted to the right still trying to be rappers.

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City:Starring Deelishis,Shay Johnson,Dana Lee,and More!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

1. I posted yesterday afternoon so I didn't wake up to anything.
    2. This thread isn't about Deelishis so I didn't hate on this thread.
    3. Now in regard's to Deelishis lifestyle, the woman is too old to be doing what she's doing. She's a former reality TV show contestant winner who can't seem to get her career on track. She's doing things that a 23 should be doing not what a 35 year old mother of two should be doing. Life is about growing, evolving and progressing and she's not doing that because...

4. n!ggas like you keep encouraging her to do what she does which is why she keeps doing it. And 500,000 + followers on instagram isn't giving her a reason to stop. N!ggas (low class blacks) keep demanding "more ass" so she gives it which is why she's stuck hosting events in strip clubs.

that's why i wont' leave you be.
    Low class black...lol... I prolly pay more in taxes than you make in a year...fall back homie

Liked
    820 times

Dude 500,000 + instagram followers of Deelishis don't care. That's my point. All they care about seeing is a washed up 35 year old woman's big behind.
    lol nobody cares about ur point either dipshit........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12