Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)

Super Moderator Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)
    Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)
    Liked
    1470 times

Wink Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Nigga should have sat on this for another week...all these cats butt-hurt that KL didn't mention them. this is exactly why he didn't...garbage!

Dice City Kid Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I think he went in

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Nigga should have sat on this for another week...all these cats butt-hurt that KL didn't mention them. this is exactly why he didn't...garbage!
    WHO BETTER DAN JOE BUDDEN FROM DA SOUTH

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    Theres a few niggas from the South Id rather listen to even though they can't "rap as well"

Joey needs to stick to what he's good at.... saving Instagram hoes

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

dre 3000
    bun b
    big boi
    luda
    scarface
    hell even ti when he actually puts effort in to it
    and ill throw these 2 in the mix as well that just freestyle off the dome that could get with the best of em
    lil flip and lil keke

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Andre 3000, TI and Big Boi(at times) in my opinion. Joey is one of those cats that sits around and hypes himself up ("i'm about to go off", "i'm gonna kill this verse", "i'm putting NJ/NY on my back") and then cats like you say, "Joey went off", "Joey killed it" and "Joey the king of NY/NJ"....nigga is a junkie like Lil Wayne. Can't respect a junkie...sorry.

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse)
    Liked
    411 times

Yea the nigga built his own hype loop... hes not that nice, AT ALL

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Joe Budden-Control(Response to Kendrick Lamar's Control Verse) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    dre 3000
    bun b
    big boi
    luda
    scarface
    hell even ti when he actually puts effort in to it
    and ill throw these 2 in the mix as well that just freestyle off the dome that could get with the best of em
    lil flip and lil keke
    HOLY **** DIS NIG,GA SAIDDADDY PHAT SHACKS LUDA SCARFACE AND TII LIKE ALL OF DEM BUT U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME UMISTAKE LEGENDARY PIONEERS FOR LYRISIST AND AS FAR AS LIL FLIP AND LIL KEKE#WHODATSON NONE OF DEM WON'T EVER GET ON A TRACK WIT ANY1 FROM NY

Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Andre 3000, TI and Big Boi(at times) in my opinion. Joey is one of those cats that sits around and hypes himself up ("i'm about to go off", "i'm gonna kill this verse", "i'm putting NJ/NY on my back") and then cats like you say, "Joey went off", "Joey killed it" and "Joey the king of NY/NJ"....nigga is a junkie like Lil Wayne. Can't respect a junkie...sorry.
    LISTEN I LIKE BUDDEN BUT HE'S NOT FROM NY SO FUC,K DAT NIGG,A 2 IM TALKIN ABOUT NY NIGG,AS NO SOUTH NIGG,A FUCKING WIT ANY1 FROM UP NORTH ANDRE3000 HE'S BUT HE NOT ****,ING WIT STYLES P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast