Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karrueche Tran or DRAYA MICHELE? Who is MORE SUCCESSFUL and More WIFEY Material?!!

Catch Up Newbies Karrueche Tran or DRAYA MICHELE? Who is MORE SUCCESSFUL and More WIFEY Material?!!
    Liked
    411 times

I need more ass than either of them can offer. Very pretty though, I would take pictures with them.

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

Kae ftw
    Draya is a hell no, I would not wife her. She might leave our kids at home by themselves scraping for their next meal, nah.
    Plus she look like a bird.

Liked
    0 times

Karrueche is cuter.

Catch Up Newbies Karrueche Tran or DRAYA MICHELE? Who is MORE SUCCESSFUL and More WIFEY Material?!!
    Liked
    320 times

We really discussing this, one bird is famous for sucking Chris brown's schlong and the other is famous for bad parenting and a ratchet as* tv show. Successful hands down Draya she has her own clothing line so if sucking d*ck makes you successful Draya hands down. Wifey material hell nah i would hit that with 5 condoms on cause u dont know what they have. Btw thats a stupid a* s tattoo who the f* ck puts a zipper on their legs #ratchedness "#hoodbooger

Catch Up Newbies Karrueche Tran or DRAYA MICHELE? Who is MORE SUCCESSFUL and More WIFEY Material?!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    We really discussing this, one bird is famous for sucking Chris brown's schlong and the other is famous for bad parenting and a ratchet as* tv show. Successful hands down Draya she has her own clothing line so if sucking d*ck makes you successful Draya hands down. Wifey material hell nah i would hit that with 5 condoms on cause u dont know what they have. Btw thats a stupid a* s tattoo who the f* ck puts a zipper on their legs #ratchedness "#hoodbooger
    Preach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12