Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!!

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Is that her? TightLipped I never know

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    knew it was to good to be true. tl you got some questions to answer.smh she been trolling the whole time. or you gone keep us waiting like dre and his next album?
    million dollar question have you ever posted your pic on the Stan? tl???

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

knew it was to good to be true. tl you got some questions to answer.smh she been trolling the whole time. or you gone keep us waiting like dre and his next album?
    I been told yall nig*** about tl, While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups".

She (I say that loosely, cuz she could be a man acting like a woman,) starts topics and say things to get yall nig*** mad and yall fall for it every time. Op just ban tl on gp.

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!!
    Liked
    411 times

Yea I would def not doubt TL being a dude

DEF wouldnt be the first time....

Liked
    11 times

yup, you can tall a tranny from the adams apple, feet, or natural tear drop/ hearty shaped booty. implants still can't get that teardrop shape to the cheek.

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

1. Sour... I don't say things jus to make people "mad".... That's extremely lame.....

2. The only thing lamer than 1 is pretending to be the opposite sex.....

for what's its worth........

I am a regular young lady... No offsprings... jus me...i have a political job and there for can not show my face n rump on the worlds Internet....welllll i could but not without being brought before "the board" n loosing my employment...and facing public shame amongst peers in my profession......

so unless y'all willing to start up a " support tl's mortgage n her luxury car note fund" i will not be putting my face on the net....

I'm very sorry kings.... Cause honestly I'd like to show my all natural buns N put some of these gals to shame;).....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!!
    Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    1. Sour... I don't say things jus to make people "mad".... That's extremely lame.....

I am a regular young lady... No offsprings... jus me...i have a political job and there for can not show my face n rump on the worlds Internet....welllll i could but not without being brought before "the board" n loosing my employment...and facing public shame amongst peers in my profession......

so unless y'all willing to start up a " support tl's mortgage n her luxury car note fund" i will not be putting my face on the net....

I'm very sorry kings.... Cause honestly I'd like to show my all natural buns N put some of these gals to shame;).....
    don't matter nomo. Lady Gaga's VMA Performance Pics

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

million dollar question have you ever posted your pic on the Stan? tl???
    I will not confirm or deny this...

But between me n u babes.... check the chocolate post i did a while back. ;) ;)
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I understand where your coming from, I don't care if you post a pic or not; I'm not losing sleep over it. But if you do cover the face and have the bottom naked. I understand the fact of employment because I work in the science field with nothing but asians and whites and like 0.5% black and if I post my pic; I'm done to. But, that's why you save money. Also, having a political job means that you have a background in political science, which correlates with psychology (Political psychology); that shows you have the understanding of Id, ego and superego. So, you know how to post certain topics and say certain things that would tap into the Id, ego and superego and get the arguing.

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos Shaking It UP ON STAGE During Rehearsal!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

To the first bold, there are many women that pretend to be men on the internet. It is actually common on the internet and forums, I always expect everyone to be men. Its really common with online video games, the guys act stupid once they here a female voice.

TO the second bold, you can always show your face but you dont have to show your body. You can have a facebook or twitter, OR EVEN A LINKend and keep your profile business only. You can show your face but if you truly cant because of your employment, not comfortable, or just dont want to, Im 100% okay with it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast