Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK!

Catch Up Newbies NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK!

This is 50 cents new profile pic on facebook

is Tatted up Holly really all that

yall really think they official
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK!
    Liked
    4930 times

50 prolly smashing her, I highly doubt they will last long

Catch Up Newbies NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

have a baby by me baby and be a millionaire!!!!

on a sidenote tl i thought i was your boo???

Catch Up Newbies NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I may LIKE fif.....but I look at you like this:

Catch Up Newbies NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

I may LIKE fif.....but I look at you like this:

not sure how to respond to this........ i think this one went a lil over my head

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    not sure how to respond to this........ i think this one went a lil over my head
    ..... this might be before ur time Screwie... but Eddie Murphy has a standup show (either Raw or Delirious) where his girl catches him cheating with is "boo" and he says "YEA! I ****** her but I make love to you"...

Super Moderator NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK!
    NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

'08 Bria>>>>

Dice City Kid NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

TL...you can't speak to young ins in queen language...they don't understand it yet...I got you tho ma

New Arrival
    Liked
    20 times

She may not be all that but she damn near close to a lil somethin' somethin'

Member NOo0o0o0o0oOO, Tightlipps Boo got a Boo! U know its official wen ya man puts the chick in his profile pic...Tatted up Holly bout to catch a BRICK! MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

She should be doing better than 50 Cent