Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

  1. #91
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormesthunder View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad some thought my post was valuable.

    I respect your opinions lloyd and here's where we agree: 1- Definitely black men should devote a lot more energy to building stronger black communities. 2- You're right, I have heard sentiment from black women about how black men don't appreciate their beauty as much as other races, BUT I don't think that's completely accurate, nor is it how all black women feel.

    Here's where we disagree: 1- Like Opp said, Urban entertainment/hip hop culture is not just about black people anymore. The majority of entertainers are black, but the audience is heavily multiracial. I honestly feel like black culture is in a major state of flux right now, partially because we lack leaders we trust. But once you separate urban entertainment from defining black culture, things look a bit more hopeful. 2- There's a bias in your sample of black women: the angry black girl forum will of course attract angry black women. They can't possibly represent the majority. Again, I agree there is definitely a dialogue about those things among many unwillingly single black women, but the satisfied black women are probably pretty quiet.

    Anyway, the thread has gotten pretty off-topic, sorry TL. For what it's worth, I agree, they do look the same. But they've made their looks a product that they're marketing. When your appearance pays the bills, you can only afford to be unique when you're rich. Until then, get a mainstream face/body and try to cash in right?
    yeah your new
    SHE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME TO HER OWN THREADS
    Seriously, but sadly her anger towards interracial couples has risen on the website. I have been here 2 years and she used to only do it very little. But lately since mothers day it has risen to a higher level.

    It is ???? im not even going to say the year because it keeps growing.
    But I know you see it
    men & men
    women & women
    Men & ???
    Men & women

    Listen I dont care what another person loves as long as it dont hurt me and the people I love. If you are ???? and you want to date ???? go ahead I dont care. Just respect me and I will respect you.

    Any more debates about this I will just back away and dont even troll

    Once again to TL

    Ayisha and Stephiane do not look the same

    But if you look at the ladies I mentioned (and you got confused) they look the same

  2. #92
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    306
    Liked
    166 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Lloyd's preferences dont bother me; Lloyd telling me what to do does

    If he wants something this board doesnt offer he can go to another one that does... but if you come at niggas on some 'yall fuckin up, yall some coons' **** what the **** do you expect

    I have no problem building w/people who want to talk... Lloyd just wants to tell niggas why he is right and everyone is wrong... **** him
    Agree...no one cares about his preference...it's the delivery...he could actually enlighten maybe a few folks by just spinning it in a less condescending way...so he's actually part of the problem he's always chiming so much about...

  3. #93
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person shellback6982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    217 times

    Default

    I knw the difference

  4. #94
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    NO No
    why does it bother YOU
    No definitions, just you
    Just you
    past experinces
    present experinces
    realitives
    Or just something that happened to you personally

    JUST YOU
    no using celebs or these women posted
    JUST YOU

    WHy does it Bother you so much what another person finds attractive?
    have you dated outside your race and something horrible has happened?
    Have you personally seen something horrific in your own eyes
    Have you proposed to a woman of another race or you have seen someone propose to someone that you know personally and has become horrific? Or not even propose just asked out on a simple date
    Sure I've dated outside my race before. Years ago when I was Japan on business for 3 1/2 months surrounded by nothing but Japanese women (there were no black women there). When I came back to the states I picked up where I left off...dating black women and haven't dated outside my race since. There's were no interracial dating mishaps which cause me to think the way that I do. It was simply a combination of my intellect, education, maturity, the scrutiny of life and racial pride that did it.

    As a child, I was child musical prodigy. As an adult during my studies in psychology at the University of Depaul I participated in several brain exercises and completed complicated math puzzles. Before I graduated with a 4.2 I was classified as an intellectual genius. An intellectual genius is someone who is able to recognize number patterns and repetitive cycles and are able to make an accurate determination from the data that based on a particular pattern the pattern is likely to repeat thus the pattern is pre-determined as in the case of blacks who keep repeating the same racial patterns and stereotypes with new behavioral patterns developing every generation.

    - As I've said before I see this same pattern among black males on every urban blog/website I go to...black men posting more images of mixed and Hispanic women on the given site than their own black women.

  5. #95
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Most black men are with black woman and that will remain the case until the end of time

    Saying black men will all leave white women because Kanye, a dude who throws temper tantrums and wears dresses, wifed up some Armenian slore, is like saying all white guys will wife up black women because Robert Deniro is married to one

    Even if that were true, this is hardly the right medium... you want to affect change in the black community, a message board with like 15 active members seems like a stupid place to start

    Its more like, you are scared to actually get at niggas in the real world, so you rant and yell on HHS where it's safe. I would love for you to go to something like the Loving Day festival and start telling all the black folks there they are destroying their race. You wont do it cause youre a coward
    I don't have any desires or aspirations to change anything in the black American community. It's pointless. What we have planned is unprecedented. It will change the course of human history and technology as we know it.

  6. #96
    Super Moderator Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I don't have any desires or aspirations to change anything in the black American community. It's pointless. What we have planned is unprecedented. It will change the course of human history and technology as we know it.
    i wanna know,i wanna know

  7. #97
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormesthunder View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad some thought my post was valuable.

    I respect your opinions lloyd and here's where we agree: 1- Definitely black men should devote a lot more energy to building stronger black communities. 2- You're right, I have heard sentiment from black women about how black men don't appreciate their beauty as much as other races, BUT I don't think that's completely accurate, nor is it how all black women feel.

    Here's where we disagree: 1- Like Opp said, Urban entertainment/hip hop culture is not just about black people anymore. The majority of entertainers are black, but the audience is heavily multiracial. I honestly feel like black culture is in a major state of flux right now, partially because we lack leaders we trust. But once you separate urban entertainment from defining black culture, things look a bit more hopeful. 2- There's a bias in your sample of black women: the angry black girl forum will of course attract angry black women. They can't possibly represent the majority. Again, I agree there is definitely a dialogue about those things among many unwillingly single black women, but the satisfied black women are probably pretty quiet.

    Anyway, the thread has gotten pretty off-topic, sorry TL. For what it's worth, I agree, they do look the same. But they've made their looks a product that they're marketing. When your appearance pays the bills, you can only afford to be unique when you're rich. Until then, get a mainstream face/body and try to cash in right?
    One of my favorite books is called the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. I first read it in 1999. Law 19 says "Know Who You're Dealing With" You obviously don't know who you're dealing with. It is a big mistake for you to quote and agree with someone (OPP) who doesn't know what he's talking about just so you can win an ally and a baseless argument.

    As I said before Urban Entertainment is BLACK entertainment which is content that is produced and developed for black audiences . It's not mixed entertainment, multiracial entertainment or anything of the sort. Don't believe me? Google "urban entertainment" for yourself and you will see that I'm correct. Next time do your f*cking research newbie before you come at me.

    - Alright?

  8. #98
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,606
    Liked
    820 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Sure I've dated outside my race before. Years ago when I was Japan on business for 3 1/2 months surrounded by nothing but Japanese women (there were no black women there). When I came back to the states I picked up where I left off...dating black women and haven't dated outside my race since. There's were no interracial dating mishaps which cause me to think the way that I do. It was simply a combination of my intellect, education, maturity, the scrutiny of life and racial pride that did it.

    As a child, I was child musical prodigy. As an adult during my studies in psychology at the University of Depaul I participated in several brain exercises and completed complicated math puzzles. Before I graduated with a 4.2 I was classified as an intellectual genius.
    An intellectual genius is someone who is able to recognize number patterns and repetitive cycles and are able to make an accurate determination from the data that based on a particular pattern the pattern is likely to repeat thus the pattern is pre-determined as in the case of blacks who keep repeating the same racial patterns and stereotypes with new behavioral patterns developing every generation.

    - As I've said before I see this same pattern among black males on every urban blog/website I go to...black men posting more images of mixed and Hispanic women on the given site than their own black women.
    .........and then u came to the stan to troll...............how tragic can this loser get..........

  9. #99
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Sure I've dated outside my race before. Years ago when I was Japan on business for 3 1/2 months surrounded by nothing but Japanese women (there were no black women there). When I came back to the states I picked up where I left off...dating black women and haven't dated outside my race since. There's were no interracial dating mishaps which cause me to think the way that I do. It was simply a combination of my intellect, education, maturity, the scrutiny of life and racial pride that did it.

    As a child, I was child musical prodigy. As an adult during my studies in psychology at the University of Depaul I participated in several brain exercises and completed complicated math puzzles. Before I graduated with a 4.2 I was classified as an intellectual genius. An intellectual genius is someone who is able to recognize number patterns and repetitive cycles and are able to make an accurate determination from the data that based on a particular pattern the pattern is likely to repeat thus the pattern is pre-determined as in the case of blacks who keep repeating the same racial patterns and stereotypes with new behavioral patterns developing every generation.

    - As I've said before I see this same pattern among black males on every urban blog/website I go to...black men posting more images of mixed and Hispanic women on the given site than their own black women.
    so do you do work in the stock market??

  10. #100
    Super Moderator Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    post 100 in this beotch :datass:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Omaha Finest:Ashley Diaz Is Ayisha Diaz Little Sister (Video)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
  2. STEPHANIE SANTIAGO UNCENSORED!!! Stephanie Santiago N*de PHOTOS LEAK!!
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:56 PM
  4. Stephanie Santiago COMPLETELY UNCENSORED!!! Stephanie Santiago TAKES IT OFF Tastefully In St Croix!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:44 PM
  5. Ayisha Diaz, BRIA MYLES, Bernice Burgos, Stephanie Santiago, Yaris Sanchez, Dazzle Jay, La Rue
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •