Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    .........and then u came to the stan to troll...............how tragic can this loser get..........
    D.... y so mean.. I hate seein kings fight...

I'm glad he's here.....

I'm glad ur here too D
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Most black men are with black woman and that will remain the case until the end of time

Saying black men will all leave white women because Kanye, a dude who throws temper tantrums and wears dresses, wifed up some Armenian slore, is like saying all white guys will wife up black women because Robert Deniro is married to one

Even if that were true, this is hardly the right medium... you want to affect change in the black community, a message board with like 15 active members seems like a stupid place to start

Its more like, you are scared to actually get at niggas in the real world, so you rant and yell on HHS where it's safe. I would love for you to go to something like the Loving Day festival and start telling all the black folks there they are destroying their race. You wont do it cause youre a coward
    Two of the greatest leaders of our time Booker T Washington and WEB Dubois vehemently disagreed with one another, held intense debates and had opposing philosophies.... It's possible and healthy to learn to disagree with people without hating them...... We are different, but our differences make the world go round.... It's ok to disagree.... What's important is that we all care enuf that this matters to us.... I love y'all for that....

It's nothing but a remnant from slavery to hate the man beside u.......... If slaves all got along, they organize n revolt.... Even in today's society if we as people organized we could dispute our gov unfair policies....powers that b benefit from our disdain for one another, its the oldest trick in the rulers book! n were to busy arguing to see it...smh

" the people united....will never b defeated"

Sidebar: the Internet aka the WORLD WIDE WEB....has become our real world, kids spend more time on the net then talking to their parents....

And while HHS has "15 active members" they have millions of lurker s, making it the what i would think is a quintessential platform to address the masses....

Lastly, if not wanting to express "radical" political views to a public audience is the definition of "coward" than i guess I'd fall in that definition..... HOW MANY leaders have we seen gunned downed for expressing their views publicly, this young leader and activist in Philly, i think, got shot down THIS MONTH, in front of his home.....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    D.... y so mean.. I hate seein kings fight...

I'm glad he's here.....

I'm glad ur here too D
    like many loser trolls on the internet, lloyd is a misanthrope........every comment he makes is based on his own blanket assumptions of different groups of people.........

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so do you do work in the stock market??
    No I don't. Even though I don't use it and got involved in careers other than what I went to school for (i.e. working for record labels and production companies in L.A. such as MTV and WB) I have my Masters in Psychology.

Liked
    4930 times

BUT

FUCCCK ALL THIS BULLSH1T

WHERE IS THE REAL

WALKING

GODIVIA

GODDESS

SCOOTY BLACK

Last time I remembered she said she has a baby which is great, happy mother's day

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    .........and then u came to the stan to troll...............how tragic can this loser get..........
    So you're saying that I can't be an educated intellect and visit/comment on a hip hop board? Hmm. I thought hip hop attracted a varied source of people of all ages, racial and economic backgrounds. Both the intellect and the average thinker.

- You're limiting Hip Hop's appeal to one audience and that audience is the one you're most familiar with.

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    So you're saying that I can't be an educated intellect and visit/comment on a hip hop board? Hmm. I thought hip hop attracted a varied source of people of all ages, racial and economic backgrounds. Both the intellect and the average thinker.

- You're limiting Hip Hop's appeal to one audience and that audience is the one you're most familiar with.
    lol im saying it's all bulllshit.......a desperate attempt to make the trolling u dedicate so much of ur time to sound credible...........ur just a loser with nothing to do.........

Liked
    411 times

Lolllll dude works for MTV and interacts w/urban models but still finds time to write manifestos on HHS

Where do the lies end and the truth begin

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011