Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    3 NEW INSTA VIDS

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram
    1st two vids, she has a ring on her ring finger. Is she engaged/married????? Let the in-house detectives (Blafy, OPP) go to work and get the scoop for the 'Stan.

Member Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Unfortunately many latin people would harshly disagree w/ you in regards to them having African blood as many of them are proud of their latin heritage not a false African heritage which you're trying to make them out to be just so you can have an excuse for posting latin women on this board.

- nice try
    Wether or no they acknowledge their african blood does not change the fact that it's in them, which was my original point. As far as needing 'excuses" you're missing the point...when you're not insecure...you don't need to posture and front coz you know can look at Sofia Vergara and still love Brianna Bette

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    820 times

Racist? Wow. Man please. You n!ggas post more bitches of another race on this board more than you post black women and then you fools want to get mad at me because I as a black man frown upon the shyt? Because I don't go along with and don't agree w/ a bunch of low breed blacks (aka n!ggas) who keep posting hispanic women and PAWGS? GTFOH. One thing I've learned about black men is that when it comes to their own race most of you are full of f*ckery.

N!ggas are some disloyal fools betraying themselves, their race and esp. black women at every turn they can get at an alarming rate. And unfortunately it's mostly the dark skinned brothas who do it more than anybody. I see more dark skinned n!ggas w/ hispanic, white and asian women more than any other shade of brotha.

Now how's that for some racial shyt? Satisfied?
    lol that would be a racist diatribe phuckboy......get a life.......

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Unfortunately many latin people would harshly disagree w/ you in regards to them having African blood as many of them are proud of their latin heritage not a false African heritage which you're trying to make them out to be just so you can have an excuse for posting latin women on this board.

- nice try
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    I'm not confused. My mind is big enough to understand that appreciating lovely latinas does not preclude me from lovin' on Bria and Brianna (and Cat too!).

Plus unless you're a complete fvcking dumbazz you also know many of them latin chicks have plenty of African blood in them. Seriously, Ayisha Diaz is no less black then Halle Berry.

1:34-1:44
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    1470 times

hahaha like i said before,people just can't enjoy the pictures(though this post has some meaning i guess..) how you gon tell another man how he should run his site? there's women from all different ethnicities that've been featured on HHS,since i lurked since 2010. Lloyd seems like a cool person,just extremely blunt. if you don't touch on more than one thing than how can you expand your brand? but if it's that deep than create your own website dedicated to only black women and get your hustle on fam

Big Sean - Nothing Is Stopping You
    Powered by mp3ape.com
    Powered by mp3ape.com

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Wether or no they acknowledge their african blood does not change the fact that it's in them, which was my original point. As far as needing 'excuses" you're missing the point...when you're not insecure...you don't need to posture and front coz you know can look at Sofia Vergara and still love Brianna Bette
    Stop it. That's why they're called Hispanics and Latins not blacks because if you have one 1/8 of black blood in you you're considered black...not Hispanic or Latin.

Liked
    4930 times

Stop it. That's why they're called Hispanics and Latins not blacks because if you have one 1/8 of black blood in you you're considered black...not Hispanic or Latin.
    PROVIDE A SPEECH TO THIS

DONT DROP THE MIDGET STR1PPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

1:34-1:44
    I am quite well aware that there are millions of Afro-Latino people in the world because they are considered Africans but those are not the Latinos I speak of and who are being posted on this board . When it comes to the majority of the Latin women posted on this board they are 98% white Hispanics and pure bred Latinos not Afro Latinos or black Cubans.

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    what we dont see is y u uppin this trollin' ass loser lloyd and his racist ass diatribes.............
    don't be mad at me D-wi

the superficial analysis of Lloyd and his "harsh" delivery is that he is a "racist" but on another level he is angry, and he actually has every right to feel that way...

if someone physically mistreated anyone of us, wouldn't we be mad? .... "as it is in the body, so it is in the mind"

in a world where its dangerous to just to walk or drive if your skin is brown, and you have to live in fear of being sent to prison, and you're constantly bombarded with media images that tell you, that "you don't deserve respect" and that you are not valuable.....that's actually a legitimate reason to be mad.

we are constantly experiencing a covert psychologically beatdown...

but just like an irritated or recently spanked baby, that we pacify to quiet and stop the annoyance, we, as a society, are pacified with our pizza, video games, ipads, 5000 song ipods, cars, and shopping centers etc to pacify us and ultimately keep us from focusing on issues of importance.... in generations before us many people, like Lloyd, were "angry" about our maltreatment thus protested against it and were called "racist"

more so than Lloyds presentation....what he brings to light is what every race knows, this FACT: the woman is the queen of his race and the vessel of life... if a man does not honor that, his race will die off (see race annihilation by Dr Franics Welsing if you need proof) Lloyd is acting as aggressively towards others the way many in our society act towards blacks/black women....

yes, Lloyds rough around the edges and does not say what people want to hear but neither did Malcolm X or Mohammed Ali, many people during their time hated their bluntness! Lloyd may not handle it with peace as MLK did but Lloyd has the spirit of an activist inside him...and while he may not be able to discuss his ideas in the environment where he makes his living, here on the Stan jus like the rest of us, he has a voice.

Ironically many of us on the Stan are upset with Lloyd for the very same thing we are guilty of ourselves..... which is having a preference/opinion and expressing it.... Just as one can say "I like all women and disagree with people who don't" another can say I like one women and disagree with other who don't.....

FINAL ANALYSIS: Lloyd has not brought harm to any of my Stan fam, my loved ones, or my way of life. he loves his people... and has a desire to pay his respect, protect the black women and hold her in high regard, because without them.... blacks go bye bye. he doesn't take it lightly I cant be mad at him for that

now he talks about my mamma we gon have a problem
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

post a pic of a butt of a different race and it becomes the civil rights movement in here

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast