Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

Super Moderator Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    post a pic of a butt of a different race and it becomes the civil rights movement in here
    looob,wouldn't say that..it's just weird. paul mooney once said something along the lines of like "there's two types of black people,and either you're running free or you're running scared,how ya running?" but that's besides the point. stan members,lurkers,etc. let's all just enjoy the pics minus the skinny tripe.

and yeah,TL stop teasing us like Nicki do

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    post a pic of a butt of a different race and it becomes the civil rights movement in here
    Negro please. As one person said, he's been lurking on here since 2011 looking at images of women of all different races so obviously this isn't about "1 butt of a different race" but many butts of a different race that's constantly posted over here over black women. Again, I never said there was anything wrong with desiring women of another race. I said you n!ggas post women of other races MORE than you post women of your own race so you're more likely to see a hispanic chick on here than a sista.

- That's a problem.

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    but if it's that deep than create your own website dedicated to only black women and get your hustle on fam
    That should be your goal. And what would that do anyway? Nothing. You Negros don't have a clue. In 2013 I go to white forums, sign up, look at the images/content posted on their sites and you don't ever see black women posted on their sites. Matter of fact...on white websites (whether they're American or European) they constantly call us niggers, coons, monkeys, baboons, welfare criminals who love prison and call our women dogs and monkeys.

Hispanics websites are the same way. Hispanics never post black women or black men on their sites...not even black hispanics. It's like you Negros don't get it. The world hates your "monkey" ass and wants nothing to do with you but you're going say..."Sheeit I don't give a fck. I'm in love with them still want me a Hispanic or white bitch with long hair and a phat ass...even though she don't want me."

So dumb.

There's Reality and then the N!gga Perception of Reality.

Super Moderator Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Negro please. As one person said, he's been lurking on here since 2011 looking at images of women of all different races so obviously this isn't about "1 butt of a different race" but many butts of a different race that's constantly posted over here over black women. Again, I never said there was anything wrong with desiring women of another race. I said you n!ggas post women of other races MORE than you post women of your own race so you're more likely to see a hispanic chick on here than a sista.

- That's a problem.
    OH..well when you put it like that..lol you just super blunt bruh haha but i hear you

Liked
    1470 times

That should be your goal. And what would that do anyway? Nothing. You Negros don't have a clue. In 2013 I go to white forums, sign up, look at the images/content posted on their sites and you don't ever see black women posted on their sites. Matter of fact...on white websites (whether they're American or European) they constantly call us niggers, coons, monkeys, baboons, welfare criminals who love prison and call our women dogs and monkeys.

Hispanics websites are the same way. Hispanics never post black women or black men on their sites...not even black hispanics. It's like you Negros don't get it. The world hates your "monkey" ass and wants nothing to do with you but you're going say..."Sheeit I don't give a fck. I'm in love with them still want me a Hispanic or white bitch with long hair and a phat ass...even though she don't want me."

So dumb.

hmmm..not so sure if the whole world hates us and i hear ya,but WE have plenty of reasons to stay motivated to achieve success no matter what your story is..

Oscar Micheaux[father of afro-american cinema]
    Hall Johnson[one of the GOAT african american music composers]
    i could go on and on but yeah haha..simply put,we all just wanna win at life,no matter who you are..wrap this thread up now OPP

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    don't be mad at me D-wi

the superficial analysis of Lloyd and his "harsh" delivery is that he is a "racist" but on another level he is angry, and he actually has every right to feel that way...

if someone physically mistreated anyone of us, wouldn't we be mad? .... "as it is in the body, so it is in the mind"

in a world where its dangerous to just to walk or drive if your skin is brown, and you have to live in fear of being sent to prison, and you're constantly bombarded with media images that tell you, that "you don't deserve respect" and that you are not valuable.....that's actually a legitimate reason to be mad.

we are constantly experiencing a covert psychologically beatdown...

but just like an irritated or recently spanked baby, that we pacify to quiet and stop the annoyance, we, as a society, are pacified with our pizza, video games, ipads, 5000 song ipods, cars, and shopping centers etc to pacify us and ultimately keep us from focusing on issues of importance.... in generations before us many people, like Lloyd, were "angry" about our maltreatment thus protested against it and were called "racist"

more so than Lloyds presentation....what he brings to light is what every race knows, this FACT: the woman is the queen of his race and the vessel of life... if a man does not honor that, his race will die off (see race annihilation by Dr Franics Welsing if you need proof) Lloyd is acting as aggressively towards others the way many in our society act towards blacks/black women....

yes, Lloyds rough around the edges and does not say what people want to hear but neither did Malcolm X or Mohammed Ali, many people during their time hated their bluntness! Lloyd may not handle it with peace as MLK did but Lloyd has the spirit of an activist inside him...and while he may not be able to discuss his ideas in the environment where he makes his living, here on the Stan jus like the rest of us, he has a voice.

Ironically many of us on the Stan are upset with Lloyd for the very same thing we are guilty of ourselves..... which is having a preference/opinion and expressing it.... Just as one can say "I like all women and disagree with people who don't" another can say I like one women and disagree with other who don't.....

FINAL ANALYSIS: Lloyd has not brought harm to any of my Stan fam, my loved ones, or my way of life. he loves his people... and has a desire to pay his respect, protect the black women and hold her in high regard, because without them.... blacks go bye bye. he doesn't take it lightly I cant be mad at him for that

now he talks about my mamma we gon have a problem
    sorry baby......he's a white racist loser who doesnt know wtf he's talking about........so he's really just trolling.........

Liked
    4930 times

So dumb.

YOU STILL AINT SAY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT ABOUT THAT MIDGET

YOU STILL AINT SAY SHIIIT TO HELP OUT SHAWN KINGSTONS'S SISTER'S NECK

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

So dumb.

I understand that this site is light-hearted and the flashing lights section is for the posting of desirous women of all shapes, sizes and colors. But some of you cats (especially the younger ones- or ones that I assume are young because of your level of maturity as you debate) should do just what lloyd says. Go create an account on some of the "white" or "hispanic" sites and you will see what he says is true. lloyd is beyond the point that i am fast approaching. That's the point of being tired of the younger generations' total ignorance of black pride and survival. Now I'm not saying you can't desire or love whoever you want but at some point in your life that should include black women. And truth be told, if you really loved yourself, it would be more commonly a black woman (if you're black) than any other race.

New Arrival Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    31 times

So dumb.

This is real.....

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I understand that this site is light-hearted and the flashing lights section is for the posting of desirous women of all shapes, sizes and colors. But some of you cats (especially the younger ones- or ones that I assume are young because of your level of maturity as you debate) should do just what lloyd says. Go create an account on some of the "white" or "hispanic" sites and you will see what he says is true. lloyd is beyond the point that i am fast approaching. That's the point of being tired of the younger generations' total ignorance of black pride and survival. Now I'm not saying you can't desire or love whoever you want but at some point in your life that should include black women. And truth be told, if you really loved yourself, it would be more commonly a black woman (if you're black) than any other race.
    says the muhfucka with a beige bitch in his avatar.......

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast