Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

"So I have to ask, is there something about being a black man that produces anger towards women, especially black women? Is it merely a product of internalizing the dialogue of a misogynistic hip hop culture? Or, since anger is a secondary emotion, have many black men been hurt or disappointed by women, whether in their communities or elsewhere?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(this)

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I swear if TL and LLoyd do not respond back to OPP and Storm's post to more than "thank you" and a like I know Im doing right when I dont respond or do some stupid troll sh1t.

PLUS this thread done took a far far left term it went from Steph n Ayisha looking the same to this.

Urban media sadly is only stereotype and viewed as "African American/Black" when its all races

Now there will be another 4 pages or this is going to die out
    AND IF THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT DIE OUT ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh and lloyd and TL dont make another 4 pages based on what OPP and Storm said OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know they trolling like me
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Dice City Kid Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Race doesn't matter...education and class do...I'm black and I get in where I fit in and that is everywhere...my passport has multiple stamps and nothing and nobody can stop my black azz from doing whatever the hell I want whenever I want...nor do I care about an outsiders opinion...I do me...and I'm doing a pretty good job...Europe and Africa get ready...the kid will be back soon...and I'm flying business class...Unngh
    Jus sayin

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    411 times

Jus sayin
    This is all it comes down to...

You have to be proud of who and what you are... but thats different from making a race a distraction

Dice City Kid Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    OK so we're back to square one.... if you don't need these boards to find out about/meet these broads why are you here

If you want more black women to be represented in the urban model world why dont you post them

If you are so connected & spend so much time with these broads why are you such a whiny bitch

I think you are just a liar and a troll... you came up with this 'i meet these broads' thing to a) save your integrity b) act like you are above a board you post on regularly

Youre a joke
    True story....real recognizes real....and I'm quite familiar

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    OK so we're back to square one.... if you don't need these boards to find out about/meet these broads why are you here

If you want more black women to be represented in the urban model world why dont you post them

If you are so connected & spend so much time with these broads why are you such a whiny bitch

I think you are just a liar and a troll... you came up with this 'i meet these broads' thing to a) save your integrity b) act like you are above a board you post on regularly

Youre a joke
    I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE I FIRST JOINED THIS SITE TWO YEARS AGO
    And since then he has never posted only troll, this is why I dont care when he types those paragraph essays

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    "So I have to ask, is there something about being a black man that produces anger towards women, especially black women? Is it merely a product of internalizing the dialogue of a misogynistic hip hop culture? Or, since anger is a secondary emotion, have many black men been hurt or disappointed by women, whether in their communities or elsewhere?"

SO you just gonna get moist to every Malcom X guy that comes up here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(this)

My beautiful ebony goddess
    With your natural beauty from looks, personality, spirtuality, and your mentality
    That you juices can thirst the quench of any male
    I say male because these boys are not ready to taste it
    All of these men are not needed for it
    But yet only one MAN is wanted but not needed by your side
    And I am that black male
    I will Look you right in your beautiful brown eyes and say

CAN YOU TAP THAT WHITE WOMEN OVER THERE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    i aint ****

Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

tl got that secret formula. her threads always do numbers with minimal pics. I'll catch the next round table discussion I'm sure it'll be another one in a week or 2

Liked
    170 times

Race doesn't matter...education and class do...I'm black and I get in where I fit in and that is everywhere...my passport has multiple stamps and nothing and nobody can stop my black azz from doing whatever the hell I want whenever I want...nor do I care about an outsiders opinion...I do me...and I'm doing a pretty good job...Europe and Africa get ready...the kid will be back soon...and I'm flying business class...Unngh
    Wow. This is the naivety I'm speaking about in regards to Reality vs. The Black Perception of Reality. It is only blacks who says "Race Doesn't Matter." As in the same case of Dr. King whites and other races do not share that same philosophy. Even though race may not matter to the modern day negro it does matter to whites.

Blacks are caught up in the matrix of their minds where their perception of reality isn't real. Blacks feel like "we have overcome"..."the struggle is over"..."we now have a black president so that means we're loved and accepted by whites and hispanics..."we love and appreciate white women and Hispanic women."

So let's include them on our blogs...on our websites and in our urban magazines. Let's desire, pursue and date them for surely they desire us with equal passion and interest.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    please respond to the long quote at the bottom of page 5

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast