Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 108

Thread: Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person

  1. #81
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You've mentioned quite a bit in your post and I will try to be brief as possible in answering the questions you have proposed. Firstly the title of this thread which has sparked this left turned debate is called "Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person." with that being said, this thread is simply about the confusion of two hispanic women being the same person.

    As a black male who's main interest is in black women why would I care about two Hispanic women being confused as the same person? Secondly, Hispanic men would NEVER make a post on their blogs or websites about if two black women are the same person so why are we making post about their women? When you combine this post with the many other post of latin and white women who are featured on this site more than black women, it becomes quite overwhelming to consume.

    And to know that it is black men who are the driving force behind these posts, is extremely disappointing and hurtful to see it done so often. Posting more Hispanic women over black women on urban websites by black men means more desirability for Hispanic women over black women, more visibility and promotion for Hispanic women and less for black women. As I've said before, it is not only the black males on HHS.com who are doing this but many other black males on other urban websites who are doing the exact same thing.

    This is an epidemic and not a new direction but a mis-direction because black men are missing the point. He's misdirecting his energy and interest outside of his race, his women and his community. It is something about the hardships, environment, lack of proper upbringing, education, lack of opportunity, social injustices, racial discrimination and white hatred that bring about anger in black men and that anger is demonstrated and targeted to those in his immediate environment and surroundings whether it is shooting and killing his fellow black man for stepping on his shoes, abandoning his children, or calling his black women a bitch or a hoe when she upsets him or for no given reason.

    And you are absolutely wrong. If you stepped out of a male dominated hip hop cyber environment and visited black women forums such as S2S.com or angry black girl and many others where black women equally voice their opinions you will read and come to learn the black woman's thoughts about black men lusting over women of other races is not acceptable. Black women DO NOT appreciate and are angry that black men constantly lust and post women of other races on their websites.

    Imagine if black women posted white and hispanic men on their blogs more than black men. If black men found out he would be outraged. Oh the hypocrisy! Black men have never forgiven Halle Berry for being f*cked like a dog by Billy Bob Thorthon in Monster's Ball.

    The constant race disloyalty that black men constantly show towards black women have compelled many black women to seek alternative means in terms of dating and marrying men outside their race or they turn to lesbianism. Because of black men...it has gotten so bad for black women that black women are now dating Asian men (the least desirable male in the world's dating pool).

    And yes. The women black men find attractive should be mainly black. Because if she was good enough for your daddy, she should be good enough for your black ass.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  2. #82
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,606
    Liked
    820 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You've mentioned quite a bit in your post and I will try to be brief as possible in answering the questions you have proposed. Firstly the title of this thread which has sparked this left turned debate is called "Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person." with that being said, this thread is simply about the confusion of two hispanic women being the same person.

    As a black male who's main interest is in black women why would I care about two Hispanic women being confused as the same person? Secondly, Hispanic men would NEVER make a post on their blogs or websites about if two black women are the same person so why are we making post about their women? When you combine this post with the many other post of latin and white women who are featured on this site more than black women, it becomes quite overwhelming to consume.

    And to know that it is black men who are the driving force behind these posts, is extremely disappointing and hurtful to see it done so often. Posting more Hispanic women over black women on urban websites by black men means more desirability for Hispanic women over black women, more visibility and promotion for Hispanic women and less for black women. As I've said before, it is not only the black males on HHS.com who are doing this but many other black males on other urban websites who are doing the exact same thing.

    This is an epidemic and not a new direction but a mis-direction because black men are missing the point. He's misdirecting his energy and interest outside of his race, his women and his community. It is something about the hardships, environment, lack of proper upbringing, education, lack of opportunity, social injustices, racial discrimination and white hatred that bring about anger in black men and that anger is demonstrated and targeted to those in his immediate environment and surroundings whether it is shooting and killing his fellow black man for stepping on his shoes, abandoning his children, or calling his black women a bitch or a hoe when she upsets him or for no given reason.

    And you are absolutely wrong. If you stepped out of a male dominated hip hop cyber environment and visited black women forums such as S2S.com or angry black girl and many others where black women equally voice their opinions you will read and come to learn the black woman's thoughts about black men lusting over women of other races is not acceptable. Black women DO NOT appreciate and are angry that black men constantly lust and post women of other races on their websites.

    Imagine if black women posted white and hispanic men on their blogs more than black men. If black men found out he would be outraged. Oh the hypocrisy! Black men have never forgiven Halle Berry for being f*cked like a dog by Billy Bob Thorthon in Monster's Ball.

    The constant race disloyalty that black men constantly show towards black women have compelled many black women to seek alternative means in terms of dating and marrying men outside their race or they turn to lesbianism. Because of black men...it has gotten so bad for black women that black women are now dating Asian men (the least desirable male in the world's dating pool).

    And yes. The women black men find attractive should be mainly black. Because if she was good enough for your daddy, she should be good enough for your black ass.
    feeble bulllshit supported by ur own baseless assumptions......like all ur posts..........when will the stan learn......stop feeding the trolls, just duck roast em......

  3. #83
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    tl got that secret formula. her threads always do numbers with minimal pics. I'll catch the next round table discussion I'm sure it'll be another one in a week or 2
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  4. #84
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    LLoyd why does it bother YOU so much what another man or woman finds attractive.
    I've said this before. It's called behavioral influence. When one person sees one person doing something they'll copy it and so on and so on. When black men see Kanye West with Kim K. or the many black men Kim K has been with...that would influence black men to find themselves a Kim K. or when they see Michael Jordan with his white wife, or Kobe with his wife, Eddie Murphy with his white woman and so on...like the saggin pants phenom, it spreads and that affects other blacks and the way the world sees us and how they think,treat and deal with us.

    That we are a race of black people don't find black skin desirable but "white women/ white skin desirable and that black women don't find their natural hair color desirable but "blonde hair" as more desirable to have.

    So it's not just about the fact that you don't post black women as much...but you dudes posting these Hispanic women is saying you don't like black or brown skinned women and that posting vanilla or white skin is more desirable when I'm saying..THEY'RE NOT.

  5. #85
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I've said this before. It's called behavioral influence. When one person sees one person doing something they'll copy it and so on and so on. When black men see Kanye West with Kim K. or the many black men Kim K has been with...that would influence black men to find themselves a Kim K. or when they see Michael Jordan with his white wife, or Kobe with his wife, Eddie Murphy with his white woman and so on...like the saggin pants phenom, it spreads and that affects other blacks and the way the world sees us and how they think,treat and deal with us.

    That we are a race of black people don't find black skin desirable but "white women/ white skin desirable and that black women don't find their natural hair color desirable but "blonde hair" as more desirable to have.

    So it's not just about the fact that you don't post black women as much...but you dudes posting these Hispanic women is saying you don't like black or brown skinned women and that posting vanilla or white skin is more desirable when I'm saying..THEY'RE NOT.
    NO No
    why does it bother YOU
    No definitions, just you
    Just you
    past experinces
    present experinces
    realitives
    Or just something that happened to you personally

    JUST YOU
    no using celebs or these women posted
    JUST YOU

    WHy does it Bother you so much what another person finds attractive?
    have you dated outside your race and something horrible has happened?
    Have you personally seen something horrific in your own eyes
    Have you proposed to a woman of another race or you have seen someone propose to someone that you know personally and has become horrific? Or not even propose just asked out on a simple date

  6. #86
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    opp lock this Damn thing,I promise you part 43322256677889000655 will pick up on the next thread cept it will be hustle man and Lloyd

  7. #87
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    NO No
    why does it bother YOU
    No definitions, just you
    Just you
    past experinces
    present experinces
    realitives
    Or just something that happened to you personally

    JUST YOU
    no using celebs or these women posted
    JUST YOU

    WHy does it Bother you so much what another person finds attractive?
    have you dated outside your race and something horrible has happened?
    Have you personally seen something horrific in your own eyes
    Have you proposed to a woman of another race or you have seen someone propose to someone that you know personally and has become horrific? Or not even propose just asked out on a simple date
    so basically you want him to explain what chick or women that turned this mane all sour?

  8. #88
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,057
    Liked
    411 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    uuuhhhhh same reason it bothers you so much that Lloyd (another man) has a specific preference
    Lloyd's preferences dont bother me; Lloyd telling me what to do does

    If he wants something this board doesnt offer he can go to another one that does... but if you come at niggas on some 'yall fuckin up, yall some coons' **** what the **** do you expect

    I have no problem building w/people who want to talk... Lloyd just wants to tell niggas why he is right and everyone is wrong... **** him

  9. #89
    Catch Up Newbies Sometimes I think Stephanie Santiago and Ayisha Diaz are the same person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,057
    Liked
    411 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I've said this before. It's called behavioral influence. When one person sees one person doing something they'll copy it and so on and so on. When black men see Kanye West with Kim K. or the many black men Kim K has been with...that would influence black men to find themselves a Kim K. or when they see Michael Jordan with his white wife, or Kobe with his wife, Eddie Murphy with his white woman and so on...like the saggin pants phenom, it spreads and that affects other blacks and the way the world sees us and how they think,treat and deal with us.

    That we are a race of black people don't find black skin desirable but "white women/ white skin desirable and that black women don't find their natural hair color desirable but "blonde hair" as more desirable to have.

    So it's not just about the fact that you don't post black women as much...but you dudes posting these Hispanic women is saying you don't like black or brown skinned women and that posting vanilla or white skin is more desirable when I'm saying..THEY'RE NOT.
    Most black men are with black woman and that will remain the case until the end of time

    Saying black men will all leave white women because Kanye, a dude who throws temper tantrums and wears dresses, wifed up some Armenian slore, is like saying all white guys will wife up black women because Robert Deniro is married to one

    Even if that were true, this is hardly the right medium... you want to affect change in the black community, a message board with like 15 active members seems like a stupid place to start

    Its more like, you are scared to actually get at niggas in the real world, so you rant and yell on HHS where it's safe. I would love for you to go to something like the Loving Day festival and start telling all the black folks there they are destroying their race. You wont do it cause youre a coward

  10. #90
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    8 times

    Default

    Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad some thought my post was valuable.

    I respect your opinions lloyd and here's where we agree: 1- Definitely black men should devote a lot more energy to building stronger black communities. 2- You're right, I have heard sentiment from black women about how black men don't appreciate their beauty as much as other races, BUT I don't think that's completely accurate, nor is it how all black women feel.

    Here's where we disagree: 1- Like Opp said, Urban entertainment/hip hop culture is not just about black people anymore. The majority of entertainers are black, but the audience is heavily multiracial. I honestly feel like black culture is in a major state of flux right now, partially because we lack leaders we trust. But once you separate urban entertainment from defining black culture, things look a bit more hopeful. 2- There's a bias in your sample of black women: the angry black girl forum will of course attract angry black women. They can't possibly represent the majority. Again, I agree there is definitely a dialogue about those things among many unwillingly single black women, but the satisfied black women are probably pretty quiet.

    Anyway, the thread has gotten pretty off-topic, sorry TL. For what it's worth, I agree, they do look the same. But they've made their looks a product that they're marketing. When your appearance pays the bills, you can only afford to be unique when you're rich. Until then, get a mainstream face/body and try to cash in right?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Omaha Finest:Ashley Diaz Is Ayisha Diaz Little Sister (Video)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
  2. STEPHANIE SANTIAGO UNCENSORED!!! Stephanie Santiago N*de PHOTOS LEAK!!
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:56 PM
  4. Stephanie Santiago COMPLETELY UNCENSORED!!! Stephanie Santiago TAKES IT OFF Tastefully In St Croix!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:44 PM
  5. Ayisha Diaz, BRIA MYLES, Bernice Burgos, Stephanie Santiago, Yaris Sanchez, Dazzle Jay, La Rue
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •