Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!!

Product of Determination Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!!

Deelishis

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!!
    Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!!
    Liked
    1470 times

inb4lloyd

Catch Up Newbies Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    inb4lloyd
    lol. You guys know how I feel about this old broad who turned into Lisa Raye, Miss Parker from Friday. A 35 yr. old mother of 2 urban model.
    - smdh.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    lol. You guys know how I feel about this old broad who turned into Lisa Raye, Miss Parker from Friday. A 35 yr. old mother of 2 urban model.
    - smdh.
    If you think about it
    There are lots, or more coming

THANK GOD I am not related to her, I would feel embarrassed if I was a teen. There would be so many dudes trying to feel her up, and she will let them

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    If you think about it
    There are lots, or more coming

THANK GOD I am not related to her, I would feel embarrassed if I was a teen. There would be so many dudes trying to feel her up, and she will let them
    my baby brother graduated with her niece back in 2011 and she was there, it didnt turn into a zoo tho, but she is on point

you know i put the bid in, shes actually real cool, a smut still, but cool (did not smash)

sidenote: did she get shots? cakes lookin enhanced

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    - smdh.

Liked
    4930 times

I POSTED THIS THREAD IN A SECTION OF SLUMZ BOXDEN SO THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID

Quote Originally Posted by mk88 View Post
    :dwillpause: Bitch is a muhfuckin chameleon mayne. I swear she has like 8 different faces

but yo

dem cheeks...dem cheeks :ilike2:

Why does she look like Evelyn Lozada here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    She looks way prettier in these newer pics her body looks more fit to. This the type **** that be making me feel so inadequate :wadepain: she need to come give me some meat off of those cheeks....
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    I can't fully appreciate the pics with the kid there

Would still smash though
    She looks more prettier because the bitch looks more light skinned[spoiler]j/p[/spoiler]

Don't trip off of homegirls body, some people got it..some people don't. Just take care of your vag :iseeyouplaya:

All day :goeshard:
    Deelishes is sexy but she still club hopping for money, I thought flav of love would do somthing better for her

**** IT SHE STILL BAD AS ****

Her body stay changing
    Yea I always thought she was cute. She looks better now that the scars on her aren't too visible. I wonder if she also got her teeth fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainkiller View Post
    You guys and your hood ghetto bitches with no brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    We **** bitches for their brains now?
    Miley loves them:dead::dead:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Guitar View Post
    Sad thing is she has a degree and can SANG (could've actually got a record deal and been successful) but she'd rather be known for her ass cheeks.

Her poor daughters.
    ALL OF THIS

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

but might as well enjoy that booty
    Its like Natalie Nunn....she has two degrees and is educated but clearly enjoys being smut.
    Natalie Nunn utilizes her intelligence though. She's always making money, she does a lot of **** behind the scenes besides the magazines/ bgc spin off shows.

But you're right.

However with Deelishis, you'd never know she could sing or has a degree. You'd just assume she has a bunch of kids, loves taking ass pics and videos, and can't keep a man.

Natalie always brings up her degrees and the importance of education. She brags on her intelligence and will say that's why she's better than you. Difference.
    If she wants people to respect her for her mind and intelligence then she needs to stop doing these tv shows where they sexualise these girls and encourage violence. Get in the industry by being behind the scenes and using your mind, not doing these kind of ****.

Naw I respect her because she seems smart but gets offended when people come at her and call her a slut.

:cp3datass: She can tell me all about her degrees with my **** in her mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadoobie View Post
    Them pics of Deelishis look like 2 different people. Looks like she got a nose job.
    Quote Originally Posted by LexHeyden View Post
    :ehhh: Who says it's a waste? Does she want a recording contract? Pretty sure she could have debuted her talents and made a real push to be an artist based off of her notoriety. Sometimes people are blessed with abilities and want to pursue other options. I know a few people who had sports scholarships and took academic scholarships instead. She probably did it for a while and decide there were other things she was better at or enjoyed more.
    Yeah she did. She just gave up.

video Deelishis rumpshaker - YouTube

She'd rather work the "sexy" angle. Maybe she's searching for attention because her car accident years back or the rape situation she spoke of. She could be trying to soak up attention for her body because she's aging too.

Deelishis Presents .. So Deelishis (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO TRAILER) - YouTube

I believe she may think she'd just blow up into superstardom one day because of twitter/ instagram because of her ass...She did admit she had sextapes out and was giggling about them being leaked..This was around the Kim Kardashian pre-stardom...

But she doesn't realize black women don't become superstars for **** like that... Kim Kardashian, Marilyn, etc...Not the type of scandal that turns into something really positive. She won't be getting a million dollar deal for the release of it, like ole girl from Sweet Sixteen.
    / END DEELISHIES CONVO

See if Dee was doing hair or something else besides showing her butt then LEXHEYDEN would be correct

But nah she wanna bend over, make it clap, spread them cheeks with a smile, and look back it

look back at it
    look back at it
    look back at it

EDIT: RED
    WHAT WHEN WAS THIS
    WHERE IS THE TAPE
    *must buy gallons of lotion*
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantankerous View Post
    How do you even know all this **** :facepalm:

shes' a video / insta hoe , thats it. Ain't no reason to even assume she has real career moves besides suckn ****. Its' obvious she aint going to be a superstar , Kim was an actual model , marilyn was actual talent generating money.

not some ghetto bitch who'll appear in a few no name mags (outside of niggas')

Thats part of the problem , rest ya'll women find these bitches more interestin and know more than any woman on a list like

America's Richest Women - In Photos: The Top 20 Richest Women In America - Forbes

nobody is givn out claps for BAs' , and you'll barely get a nod for a B.S. , these just basic bitches suckn n fuckn for $$$ :facepalm:

Liked
    4930 times

THE SEXY MILF POSTED MORE STUFF

Instagram

https://twitter.com/IamDEELISHIS/media/grid

Liked
    320 times

I get bored and tired of seeing these silly ass chicks over 30 still trying to be big. All them years in da game and u still doing this. Should've learned something by now, its damn sure not parenting, but dam learn the business make some money instead of keeping up wit these youngins and doin silly **** like having 3 tone hair color

Catch Up Newbies Does It EVER Get BORING STARING At Pics of DEELISHIS' BOTTOM!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    I get bored and tired of seeing these silly ass chicks over 30 still trying to be big. All them years in da game and u still doing this. Should've learned something by now, its damn sure not parenting, but dam learn the business make some money instead of keeping up wit these youngins and doin silly **** like having 3 tone hair color

well she did learn something that her body was half way banging at 1st and got it tight. then and now cats gone spend money to be with her.. rather its one night one week or a vacation just hope she putting some of that cash up in some stocks or something. as long as her body looking like it is cats gone want to pound. sex always sell thats why you see her in tight /fitting outfits.