Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION" TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION"

Amber Rose-Khalifa interview:

On if sheís seen Wiz angry
    Amber: No, heís not really a yeller. Iíve never seen him not high. I donít know what heís like not high. I donít know what his personality is like when heís not high. He could be sick

Later in interview.....
    Amber: I donít think you understand how much I love this man. (during the wedding) I kept hugging him crying because I love him so much.

her twerkin.... jus because
    AMBER ROSE Takes It BACK 2 Her Old Days!! AMBER ROSE TWERK VIDEO!!

Draya too...because because
    DRAYA TWERK
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

where's the contradiction
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION"
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    where's the contradiction
    she claims to "love" someone she's never seen sober.......

Product of Determination Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    she claims to "love" someone she's never seen sober.......
    she loves a certain side and personality of him... it just happens to be his "high"... under the influence of narcotics personality.

Amber Rose and Wiz Discuss Being Newlyweds! "I've Never Seen Him NOT High!" - HipHopStan.com

We all have sides we choose not to show our significant other (or they may have never seen)... Wiz is just odd and it happens to be his sober side
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION"
    Liked
    820 times

she loves a certain side and personality of him... it just happens to be his "high"... under the influence of narcotics personality.

Amber Rose and Wiz Discuss Being Newlyweds! "I've Never Seen Him NOT High!" - HipHopStan.com

We all have sides we choose not to show our significant other (or they may have never seen)... Wiz is just odd and it happens to be his sober side
    ......yeah, thats not love.........

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she made an investment and will be ready to cash out soon. 18 years... i wish em the best though,

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose-Khalifa demonstrates for us the definition of a:"CONTRADICTION" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

at some point in time the other side and you get a glimpse of what it is just your choice to acknowledge it or let it slide but best to know what you getting into before you cant get out

Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    she made an investment and will be ready to cash out soon. 18 years... i wish em the best though,
    She latched on to the wrong nigga, his stock was sinking before they got together....

Damn if she aint the most fuckable bald lady on the planet though

Liked
    242 times

ay thats on wiz