Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!)

Catch Up Newbies BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!)
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I approve his message and they're a nice looking couple.
    Interesting that you approve this...no issues with what appears to be an interracial couple?

Product of Determination BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Interesting that you approve this...no issues with what appears to be an interracial couple?
    Makes ya believe dawitwy when he says Lloyd b trollin wit dem responses
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SAYING THIS

HE JUST LOVES TO TYPE AND ARGUE

Catch Up Newbies BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    hell he probably trolling with this one here. we all know how llyod feels bout interracial relationships, hell he probably get mad at oreos when he see them because of the way they made

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    I guess you mis-understood the message he was promoting and why I approved it. His message (at least what I got from it) was one of promoting being healthy, eating healthy and looking good. Not necs. plastic surgery. But because he's a plastic surgeon part of him achieving to look good was through his medical profession. The point is, be healthy, feel healthy and look good and you can achieve that through natural means or cosmetic surgery. Don't forget his message also promoted regular exercising .

Why do I even bother communicating w/ you people? You all will disagree w/ me just to be disagreeable. I feel like Pres. Obama up in this piece. The House against the Commander in Chief...but we all know who's in charge.

Liked
    820 times

I guess you mis-understood the message he was promoting and why I approved it. His message (at least what I got from it) was one of promoting being healthy, eating healthy and looking good. Not necs. plastic surgery. But because he's a plastic surgeon part of him achieving to look good was through his medical profession. The point is, be healthy, feel healthy and look good and you can achieve that through natural means or cosmetic surgery. Don't forget his message also promoted regular exercising .

1.Why do I even bother communicating w/ you people? 2.You all will disagree w/ me just to be disagreeable. 3.I feel like Pres. Obama up in this piece. The House against the Commander in Chief...but we all know who's in charge.
    1.....good question dipshit
    2.everybody disagreeing with u is a good indication that u dont know wtf ur talking about
    3. opp

Catch Up Newbies BLACK Plastic Surgeon Sculpts His PERFECT WIFE To Look Like VIXENs Posted Here!! (Vaginal Rejuvenation -- Transfers FAT To BUTT!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

lloyd you sound crazy. What I get from this video are basically, two individuals that both have low self esteem. First, when the young lady walked into his office; he notice that she lacked self esteem, but her self esteem was so low, it was at the point of manipulation. He realized through psychology that he can manipulate this lady and make her into the wife he always wanted, but he could not find in real life. The perfect woman/wife to him, no woman "real" could be; so he has to use surgery to make her.

She came in to have a procedure call "Vaginoplasty," which is reconstructive/cosmetic plastic surgery of the vagina, which women have to tighten up a loosen vagina due to giving birth. But women who have low self esteem have this surgery because they hate how their vagina look and want that pretty por* star vagina.

Also, she said he asked her did she want a "wonder woman makeover." That's not that first time he asked that question to his clients. What he did is called a number game, you keep asking different women the same question and you wait for the one woman that has the lowest self esteem to say yes and you have you winner. And he found his wife.

Second, You have to ask you self this question, He's a Dr. that has a problem finding a wife? It does not make any sense, because just having the "Dr." in front of your name gets you pus** automatically. There is another reason and the reason is that he suffers from low self esteem and obsession disorder, which causes him to be possessive. And you can tell this because he forces his wife to have surgery and makes her eat a strict diet in order for her to keep the figure of his "ideal wife." Also, he tries to make his daughter, who is a 11 eat a strict diet.

Liked
    411 times

Why do I even bother communicating w/ you people? You all will disagree w/ me just to be disagreeable. I feel like Pres. Obama up in this piece. The House against the Commander in Chief...but we all know who's in charge.
    Theres nothing healthy about achieving a new look through plastic surgery

Its a major trauma to the body (word to Donna West) and screams low self esteem

Health is having a sound body, mind and spirit... none of which comes from plastic surgery. Plastic surgeons should be limited to **** like reconstructive surgery, not this cosmetic enhancement bullshit. America is so obsessed with appearance but doesn't give a **** about true health

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    lloyd you sound crazy. What I get from this video are basically, two individuals that both have low self esteem. First, when the young lady walked into his office; he notice that she lacked self esteem, but her self esteem was so low, it was at the point of manipulation. He realized through psychology that he can manipulate this lady and make her into the wife he always wanted, but he could not find in real life. The perfect woman/wife to him, no woman "real" could be; so he has to use surgery to make her.

She came in to have a procedure call "Vaginoplasty," which is reconstructive/cosmetic plastic surgery of the vagina, which women have to tighten up a loosen vagina due to giving birth. But women who have low self esteem have this surgery because they hate how their vagina look and want that pretty por* star vagina.

Also, she said he asked her did she want a "wonder woman makeover." That's not that first time he asked that question to his clients. What he did is called a number game, you keep asking different women the same question and you wait for the one woman that has the lowest self esteem to say yes and you have you winner. And he found his wife.

Second, You have to ask you self this question, He's a Dr. that has a problem finding a wife? It does not make any sense, because just having the "Dr." in front of your name gets you pus** automatically. There is another reason and the reason is that he suffers from low self esteem and obsession disorder, which causes him to be possessive. And you can tell this because he forces his wife to have surgery and makes her eat a strict diet in order for her to keep the figure of his "ideal wife." Also, he tries to make his daughter, who is a 11 eat a strict diet.
    Then that's what you got from it.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Theres nothing healthy about achieving a new look through plastic surgery

Its a major trauma to the body (word to Donna West) and screams low self esteem

Health is having a sound body, mind and spirit... none of which comes from plastic surgery. Plastic surgeons should be limited to **** like reconstructive surgery, not this cosmetic enhancement bullshit. America is so obsessed with appearance but doesn't give a **** about true health
    That's your opinion dude and obviously it holds no water in this case of the Dr. and his wife.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast