Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!

Member Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!
    Liked
    58 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Bria isn't a basic as ****
    maybe i mis-spoke "THAT BITCH BASIC", now i will give it to yall two years ago she was amazing, i mean thick, beautiful dark skin there was no denying she was one of the badder chicks walking. but now with the weight loss and those fucking braids come one man, she has not been seen on anything other than instagram. no one wants to take pictures of this bitch, she washed up 5.
    there like 3 or 4 members on this site with her pic as their profile pic, but again old pics. shes not taking a quarter of the pic

Member Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!
    Liked
    58 times

ohh and im sorry she took out those shitty braids because she kew that **** was whack as ****. the thick bria washing the floor with the skinny bria.

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

mizz dr is falling fast but yaris was on point

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

yarismizz dr

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!
    Liked
    320 times

First off Mizz DR is au naturale meaning she ages like fine wine she doesnt need that plastic surgery and putting her along with Ayisha next to Bria does Bria no service cause Bria needs to freakin retire one minute she bringing the box braids back, she failed, now she back to the straight weave look. tell her as# along with Deelishis be role models learn some lesson make that money off these youngins and stop trying to compete. Mizz DR come on home to poppa hiphopstan is pro silicone and pro fakery

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Did you mean to say: "Very UNPHOTOSHOPPED pic of Mz. DR"??? She's horrid...

MIzz DR too... very bad pic

bria-myles-yaris-sanchez (7)
    Horrid my nigga

Yall niggas doing the most

Miss DR look better than the rest of these plastic malnourished broads. Bria look like she back on the rock

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

alot of hate been going on in these threads here. why don't you cats talking down post your main chick?

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    alot of hate been going on in these threads here. why don't you cats talking down post your main chick?
    1. lloyd syndrome spreading fast

2. Its almost always the same they in the club posing and showing some b00ty (KNOWING DAMN WELL ITS THEIR B00TY THAT GOT THEM THERE)

3. Just boredom

Dice City Kid Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    Already posted mine...still not a fan of basic

Member Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! JayKay's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

based on the comments perhaps i should be questioning my taste but Mz DR looks great to me, was it her best pic facially? nah. but so what? we all take bad photos sometimes. as far as the weight, she aint precious size, she ainteven monique or that other girl from the parkers. she good wit me, that lil bit of belly peekin thru that dress dont bother moi One bit... dats wifey weight right there. eventually all girls gone "soften up" be it due to age or whatever, unless she a gym rat. but maybe im buggin, maybe i should raise my standards...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast