Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!!
    Liked
    15 times

Bria lost too much weight!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Girls Just Wanna Have FUN: Yaris Sanchez and Bria Myles INVADE NYC Together!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    based on the comments perhaps i should be questioning my taste but Mz DR looks great to me, was it her best pic facially? nah. but so what? we all take bad photos sometimes. as far as the weight, she aint precious size, she ainteven monique or that other girl from the parkers. she good wit me, that lil bit of belly peekin thru that dress dont bother moi One bit... dats wifey weight right there. eventually all girls gone "soften up" be it due to age or whatever, unless she a gym rat. but maybe im buggin, maybe i should raise my standards...
    No need to change YOUR standards to fit someone else's. Personally, I don't think that Mz DR is that fine but I don't care if some of you guys do. I have my own tastes and a lot of times they're different from some of the other members. Hell, I remember when I was one of the only ones feeling Yaris for a loooooong time. Everyone was calling her a man-faced assassin but I never wavered in letting everyone know what my tastes are. Now, just about everyone on the board compliments her. There are a few guys (one in particular) that will be butt-hurt if you say anything negative about the woman that they're obsessed with but most know that we all have our own preferences. My fave, Bernice Burgos, has negative things said about her and I don't take it as a personal insult. I could care less if someone else's tastes conform to mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123