Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    RAP MUSIC &CULTURE

What’s it About: drug use (mostly marijuana), liquor, clubbing, partying, strippers, gang banging, street life, money, sex and big bottom women.

Tone: dark, edgy, raunchy

Language Used: excessive profanity and explicit lyrics

Fashion: Casual wear, mostly jeans and T-shirts, saggin pants

Accessories: gold chains, grill teeth

Body Art: multiple tattoos and piercings

Rappers: Mostly young black males 18-25 who are born and raised in the projects, ghettos and low income families which consist of 1 parent that parent being the mother. Most have a criminal background and are convicted felons due to gang activity and or affiliation. The selling of drugs is the #1 offense of most drug dealers/ gang members turned rappers followed by murder.

Audience reached: consist mostly of white rebellious teens and young adults and low income blacks.
    get a life.......hatin ass troll......

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Are you intentionally avoiding hanging around people who listen to rap? If so what's your dissatisfaction
    No. This is a matter of the Law of Attraction. We attract energies or people to us that's like us, that looks like us, talk like us, dress like us and so on and so on. We attract people who we have things in common with. I don't have anything in common with rappers or people who listen to rap as many of them tend to be the same person cut from the same cloth and environment. That environment is one of poverty, drugs, crime and prison with the fatal outcome of a short lived life.

Rap is not a broad spectrum of music. It reaches the same type of people of different ages and racial background. Whether it's a 16 yr. blk. boy who's been in juvie, a 25 yr. old latino male who's been to prison, a 52 yr.s old creole grandmother who spent 7 years in prison when she was in her 20's, a local female stripper who drinks hennessy and smoke weed, or a 61 yr.s old Mexican male tatted up who's been in and out of prison his whole life.

Growing up in the hood the brothas who were always against me, the ones who always talked shyt about me when I walked by, all listened to rap and smoked weed and over time, one by one...they were all killed. Shot to death. None of them reached the age of 26. Rap music was their preferred music and that's all they cared to listened to.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    get a life.......hatin ass troll......
    Lol. Why you mad? So you're saying rap is not about those things? Why do people get so mad when people attack rap culture when everyone knows that's it's the most degrading form of black music ever invented by blacks including Russell Simmons and the rappers themselves?

No one ever attacks Blues music, Gospel, R&B, Soul, Jazz or Reggae music.

C'mon son.

Super Moderator This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    1470 times

Lol. Why you mad? So you're saying rap is not about those things? Why do people get so mad when people attack rap culture when everyone knows that's it's the most degrading form of black music ever invented by blacks including Russell Simmons and the rappers themselves?

No one ever attacks Blues music, Gospel, R&B, Soul, Jazz or Reggae music.

C'mon son.

Liked
    820 times

No. This is a matter of the Law of Attraction. We attract energies or people to us that's like us, that looks like us, talk like us, dress like us and so on and so on. We attract people who we have things in common with. I don't have anything in common with rappers or people who listen to rap as many of them tend to be the same person cut from the same cloth and environment. That environment is one of poverty, drugs, crime and prison with the fatal outcome of a short lived life.

Rap is not a broad spectrum of music. It reaches the same type of people of different ages and racial background. Whether it's a 16 yr. blk. boy who's been in juvie, a 25 yr. old latino male who's been to prison, a 52 yr.s old creole grandmother who spent 7 years in prison when she was in her 20's, a local female stripper who drinks hennessy and smoke weed, or a 61 yr.s old Mexican male tatted up who's been in and out of prison his whole life.

Growing up in the hood the brothas who were always against me, the ones who always talked shyt about me when I walked by, all listened to rap and smoked weed and over time, one by one...they were all killed. Shot to death. None of them reached the age of 26. Rap music was their preferred music and that's all they cared to listened to.
    ur angry cause ur a loser with no life........u vent by trolling the internet.......kill urself........

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    But you like Fifty Cent?
    Vin u given me fevuh

people "like": greasy food, unprotected sex, drugs, alcohol etc & that stuff kills people too...

also, I am complex enuf that I can like fif AND realize hes not perfect (I love my mom, but shes not perfect either) if more people could see/acknowledge the duality of life, this world would be a better place
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

New Arrival
    Liked
    8 times

Every generation has some influence that's labeled as the poison of society. I think rap music can be whatever it wants, a haven for felons, drug dealers, whatever. But when I'm a father, I'll be responsible for the influences my kids absorb, and how they're raised. There will be no voice more powerful in my house than my own. I don't think the problem is rap, but the lack of families strong enough where even if kids do enjoy rap, the values they have will be the values parents instill in them, not the values people on the TV/Internet act like they have to make $$$.

After all, that video and every video is all about making cash ain't it? We're just watching someone's 9 to 5.

Liked
    820 times

Tell you what, come Saturday when I go and cash in my lottery winnings from last Friday we'll see who's the loser.

k?
    ....this is epic.....

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by stormesthunder View Post
    Every generation has some influence that's labeled as the poison of society. I think rap music can be whatever it wants, a haven for felons, drug dealers, whatever. But when I'm a father, I'll be responsible for the influences my kids absorb, and how they're raised. There will be no voice more powerful in my house than my own. I don't think the problem is rap, but the lack of families strong enough where even if kids do enjoy rap, the values they have will be the values parents instill in them, not the values people on the TV/Internet act like they have to make $$$.

After all, that video and every video is all about making cash ain't it? We're just watching someone's 9 to 5.
    Why do people keep trying to give rap culture a pass? I don't understand it. Rap culture is black culture. It's origin comes from poor black men from the streets and gangs and the projects. Rap music is the medium and the voice of influence which effects many black male youths growing up in urban cities. As Kanye said, rappers are the preachers and those who listen to them are the congregation.

Why open your mouth and make a rap song if you have nothing to say? And then why would you say something if you don't intend for it to have an effect on the listener? What would be the point of the music? Every form of music that has been created by man was created to have an effect on the listener.

And rap has evolved since it's origins. It evolved beyond the music itself. It has become a demonic culture, a lifestyle, a way of life, a way of death for the rapper and the listener. Twenty five years ago it wasn't like it is today. Over the past 25 years, so many diverse groups have spoken out against hip hop culture. From black leaders, religious groups, the black community as a whole etc. have spoken out against this culture.

Why? Because it's a negative culture. Russell Simmons compares Rap to Heavy Metal. Heavy Metal is the music of the white Satanist so that would make Rap the music of the black Satanist. Rap has been compared and linked to Satanism, Luciferian, the Illuminati and so forth. It's full of excessive profanity and when you combine excessive profanity with music, sex and rhythm with a message, you will conjure up demons and the devil himself even if you're not trying to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast