Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

This shi* is amazing, another thread with arguments lol. Damn what happened to the old hiphopstand just talking about bitc**s. Nigg** talking about winning mega millions and being a child prodigy. Who really who gives a fuc*. Back on the topic which is ayisha diaz, shi* let a ho* be a ho*. I'll bend her over too, early

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

feel like I need to say some type of prayer in this piece.... tired of these threads taking a turn for the worse, why can't we just enjoy these pics..

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    This shi* is amazing, another thread with arguments lol. Damn what happened to the old hiphopstand just talking about bitc**s. Nigg** talking about winning mega millions and being a child prodigy. Who really who gives a fuc*. Back on the topic which is ayisha diaz, shi* let a ho* be a ho*. I'll bend her over too, early
    yo its been crazy

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    feel like I need to say some type of prayer in this piece.... tired of these threads taking a turn for the worse, why can't we just enjoy these pics..
    cause lloyd can't get pusssy..........only an angry, frustrated loser would have the time and will to troll like he does.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    No the topic is "How Rappers treat our favorite Vixens/Model: Ayisha Diaz Benda it over in Clappers Video!" You cats are writing about Ayisha. I'm writing about rappers, rap culture and the rap video she's in.

You guys are linear and one dimensional thinkers who only think about women and pvssy. I don't give fvck about pvssy which is why women come at me. Women hate thirsty dudes and dudes who post their pics and videos on their website and who join their twitter and instagram pages. They consider you fools fanboys and stalkers.

I only care about making/ winning money.

Member This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    58 times

listen, alot of vagina carring individuals dont really care what you say to them, there is a large percent of them that can be totally disrespected one day by one male like in this video, but the very next day become upset because another male misspell her name.
    essentially they have life and bullshit mixedup. hell half of the same individuals in this video probably stay with their parents with some worth less nigga sleeping next to them.
    hell i beat i can stand a neurologist next to some dumb ass nigga with nothing ahead of him except his worthless rap career and i can guarentee you there a chance that she will pick the dumbass because he has more instagram followers or some ****.

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Liked
    320 times

A couple of things after a couple of minutes had to mute this garbage if anyone disagrees oh well. second rap/hiphop died when biggie and pac died and jay z went corporate america and the south took over still trying to figure out the whole sippin on syzzurp joint but ne ways. third rap does not cater to only white america wannabee's rap caters to those without a real man in their life a parental figure that can show them the difference between a real woman an african/spanish/white queen and a bitch the same who can teach their kids not to use the N word like its going out of style. As for my boo Mizz DR its about time you learn your lessons and apply those things to real life same with Bria, Deelishis, Draya the rap game, booty game is for lost youngins wanna make money take advantage of them hoes and/or make ****. besides that this video and the rap game sucks

Member This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Vin u given me fevuh

people "like": greasy food, unprotected sex, drugs, alcohol etc & that stuff kills people too...

also, I am complex enuf that I can like fif AND realize hes not perfect (I love my mom, but shes not perfect either) if more people could see/acknowledge the duality of life, this world would be a better place
    With all due respect trying to gloss over a complete contradiction (hating on rap and loving Fifty) by calling it "complexity" is a hot steaming pile of bulls%&t.

What would you think if somebody at an NAACP rally gave props to Rush Limbaugh...would you call that being complex????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast