Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!

Product of Determination This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Smile This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!

Ayisha Diaz Clappers video

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    4930 times

THEY WILL BE SLAUGHTER FOR TOUCHING AYISHA

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    170 times

RAP MUSIC &CULTURE

What’s it About: drug use (mostly marijuana), liquor, clubbing, partying, strippers, gang banging, street life, money, sex and big bottom women.

Tone: dark, edgy, raunchy

Language Used: excessive profanity and explicit lyrics

Fashion: Casual wear, mostly jeans and T-shirts, saggin pants

Accessories: gold chains, grill teeth

Body Art: multiple tattoos and piercings

Rappers: Mostly young black males 18-25 who are born and raised in the projects, ghettos and low income families which consist of 1 parent that parent being the mother. Most have a criminal background and are convicted felons due to gang activity and or affiliation. The selling of drugs is the #1 offense of most drug dealers/ gang members turned rappers followed by murder.

Audience reached: consist mostly of white rebellious teens and young adults and low income blacks.

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    RAP MUSIC &CULTURE

What’s it About: drug use (mostly marijuana), liquor, clubbing, partying, strippers, gang banging, street life, money, sex and big bottom women.

Rappers: Mostly young black males 18-25 who are born and raised in the projects, ghettos and low income families which consist of 1 parent that parent being the mother. Most have a criminal background and are convicted felons due to gang activity and or affiliation. The selling of drugs is the #1 offense of most drug dealers/ gang members turned rappers followed by murder.

Audience reached: consist mostly of white rebellious teens and young adults and low income blacks.
    RAP IS KILLING US

sidebar is that DR in the video
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

RAP MUSIC &CULTURE

BUT YOUR A CHILD GENIUS
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND THAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT????????????
    Why would you even want to look at people involved in that genre of music

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    RAP IS KILLING US

yes with the red hair

Catch Up Newbies This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Deez fucc niccaz can't handle ayisha fine ass. Hell deez fucc bitch niccaz would bust a nutt in dey pants if ayisha was 5ft away.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Super Moderator This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    1470 times

RAP MUSIC &CULTURE

Member This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    RAP IS KILLING US

But you like Fifty Cent?

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    BUT YOUR A CHILD GENIUS
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND THAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT????????????
    Why would you even want to look at people involved in that genre of music
    I don't hang around drug dealers/gang members/rappers (same thing) or people who listen to rap. What are you talking about? I'm into beautiful curvy women (i.e. Mizz DR) so when I see them in a rap video, I mute the volume, ignore the performers and look at the girls.

Stop reaching.

Product of Determination This How RAPPERS Treat OUR FAVORITE Vixens/Models!! AYISHA DIAZ BENDS It OVER In CLAPPERS Video! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I don't hang around drug dealers/gang members/rappers (same thing) or people who listen to rap. What are you talking about? I'm into beautiful curvy women (i.e. Mizz DR) so when I see them in a rap video, I mute the volume, ignore the performers and look at the girls.

Stop reaching.
    Are you intentionally avoiding hanging around people who listen to rap? If so what's your dissatisfaction

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast