Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Why are you posting Mega Millions lottery results from Minnesota and California? I wasn't in either one of those places over the weekend. Go fish.
    i think he saying if you aint living in them areas you lying

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i think he saying if you aint living in them areas you lying
    With his level of intellect, you would've thought he'd pick up on that...LOL!!!

Member The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    74 times

1. So now ur a highly educated, well-traveled, genius. Yes on the highly educated and genius part. I'm not that well traveled.
    2. who's fucked plenty of urban model. Not nearly, but I' ve had my share.
    3. Who has recently won the lottery. I didn't win the lottery. I just won a lot of money on the lottery.
    4. This is the internet not total recall. It may be hard for you to believe that some people are born lucky in life or with special gifts and talents and they excel by using them. Some people are born into money most are not.

i was born one of the lucky few. Don't know what else to tell you homie. Growing up my life was a challenge among other school children and they hated me (as many like them as adults do today...i.e. you). I was gifted, talented, smart, athletic, good looking, had all the girls and was all my teacher's favorite not including being my father's favorite and both my grand mother's favorite. I was moved to higher learning and skipped grades. I graduated with a 4.0 in high school and a 4.2 in college.

In the eyes of many my life was picture perfect and all the girls in the hood just knew I was going to marry a supermodel because they felt they weren't good enough for me. Matter of fact, if my professors from college and the people in my family knew I was on a hip hop board arguing and debating w/ you people they would think less of me because they know this shyt is beneath me to be on a hip hop board in the first place.
    This kinda trolling is so flagrant it's actually funny.

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ur angry cause ur a loser with no life........u vent by trolling the internet.......kill urself........
    Tell you what, come Saturday when I go and cash in my lottery winnings from last Friday we'll see who's the loser.

k?

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Tell you what, come Saturday when I go and cash in my lottery winnings from last Friday we'll see who's the loser.

k?
    You ain't cashed that Shi in yet.......

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    You ain't cashed that Shi in yet.......
    No. It's over 300 grand. Taxes have to be taken out and I don't get the money right away. But after I cash it in on Friday you guys won't hear from me anymore. I promise you that.

- I know you'll be happy...but not happier than me.

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

No. It's over 300 grand. Taxes have to be taken out and I don't get the money right away. But after I cash it in on Friday you guys won't hear from me anymore. I promise you that.

- I know you'll be happy...but not happier than me.
    the prize for 5 out of 6 numbers on Mega Million is $250,000 before taxes
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    the prize for 5 out of 6 numbers on Mega Million is $250,000 before taxes
    So you're implying that I didn't win over $300 grand on Mega? Man GTFOH. I've been playing Mega for over 7 years and even used to teach people how to get lottery numbers. You're just mad that I did win. If I recall you just posted the other day that 5 out of 6 numbers for Mega Millions at that time was over $1mil in the state of Cali and you would be right because it was.

The 5 out 6 #s (and I know we're getting way off topic here) the prize amount depending on the jk pot amount will keep going up if no one wins. The $250,00 before taxes statement is general info.

The Current Info for Mega Millions for the state of California

Detailed Draw Results for California

Matching Numbers Winning Tickets Prize Amount
    5 + MEGA 0 $85,000,000
    5 0 $1,196,729
    4 + MEGA 7 $6,096
    4 195 $145
    3 + MEGA 213 $152
    3 9,997 $6
    2 + MEGA 3,618 $9
    1 + MEGA 20,812 $3
    MEGA 37,766 $2

- ya'll some haters. be careful. the ones who you hate the most are the very ones who end up succeeding and you scratch your heads and wonder why.

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

So you're implying that I didn't win over $300 grand on Mega? Man GTFOH. I've been playing Mega for over 7 years and even used to teach people how to get lottery numbers. You're just mad that I did win. If I recall you just posted the other day that 5 out of 6 numbers for Mega Millions at that time was over $1mil in the state of Cali and you would be right because it was.

The 5 out 6 #s (and I know we're getting way off topic here) the prize amount depending on the jk pot amount will keep going up if no one wins. The $250,00 before taxes statement is general info.

The Current Info for Mega Millions for the state of California

Detailed Draw Results for California

Matching Numbers Winning Tickets Prize Amount
    5 + MEGA 0 $85,000,000
    5 0 $1,196,729
    4 + MEGA 7 $6,096
    4 195 $145
    3 + MEGA 213 $152
    3 9,997 $6
    2 + MEGA 3,618 $9
    1 + MEGA 20,812 $3
    MEGA 37,766 $2

- ya'll some haters. be careful. the ones who you hate the most are the very ones who end up succeeding and you scratch your heads and wonder why.
    No one won from the State of California tho.

Which is why I put the arrow next to the big phat zero.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

LLoyd is from Cali?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast