Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    411 times

So Lloyd which state did you win in? Also post a pic of the ticket or the numbers you won or something. Put these haters to bed like you always do, #youbekillinem

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    So Lloyd which state did you win in? Also post a pic of the ticket or the numbers you won or something. Put these haters to bed like you always do, #youbekillinem
    he's claiming California... in his reply here
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    ... I won $347,821 on Friday's Mega Millions by figuring out 5 out of 6 of the #s....

Why are you posting Mega Millions lottery results from Minnesota and California? I wasn't in either one of those places over the weekend. ...

which is it.. ... the reply above or below....

So you're implying that I didn't win over $300 grand on Mega... If I recall you just posted the other day that 5 out of 6 numbers for Mega Millions at that time was over $1mil in the state of Cali and you would be right because it was.

The 5 out 6 #s (and I know we're getting way off topic here) the prize amount depending on the jk pot amount will keep going up if no one wins. The $250,00 before taxes statement is general info.

oh really "The $250,00 before taxes statement is general info." ...

either way...

Thank God 4 That White! The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

opp why u expose that bum niggerah tryinnnnnng to live my life?

You ni9gers hoping to win a lottery. I do 350 racks every 4 weeks. When the fourth quarter hits next month make it 350k in two weeks

THANKS GOD FOR THAT WHITEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

OPP, went Sherlock on you lloyd.... . You gotta post a pic of the ticket now or all credibility is gone.

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    opp why u expose that bum niggerah tryinnnnnng to live my life?

You ni9gers hoping to win a lottery. I do 350 racks every 4 weeks. When the fourth quarter hits next month make it 350k in two weeks

THANKS GOD FOR THAT WHITEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    What do you do fam, Im trying to get on

Liked
    4930 times

Yo OPP straight pulled out the red carpet and is exposing LLoyd on a whole notha level. This is on a grand scale, highest of the highest, he even called them.

Everyone knows its fake but got damn OPP is either

a. heated
    b. annoyed
    c. really wants to expose
    d. Bria said no unless you win the mega millions

LLoyd must truly Pathological Liar

Super Moderator The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

Yo OPP straight pulled out the red carpet and is exposing LLoyd on a whole notha level. This is on a grand scale, highest of the highest, he even called them.

Everyone knows its fake but got damn OPP is either

a. heated
    b. annoyed
    c. really wants to expose
    d. Bria said no unless you win the mega millions

LLoyd must truly Pathological Liar
    this whole thread is pure comedy

Liked
    170 times

Opp you so damn dumb. The 5 out of 5 win is allocated per state. In one state the 5 out of 5 win may be $118,238 another state the 5 out of 5 win may be $250,000. It depends. Mega Millions is played in over 44 U.S. states. I never said which state I bought my ticket in or who I shared the win with (if I did) "Sherlock."

- You did all of this for nothing and proved nothing. Why are you doing all of this for? Because I won some money and you didn't? Wow dude.

Liked
    5400 times

So you're implying that I didn't win over $300 grand on Mega? Man GTFOH. I've been playing Mega for over 7 years and even used to teach people how to get lottery numbers. You're just mad that I did win. If I recall you just posted the other day that 5 out of 6 numbers for Mega Millions at that time was over $1mil in the state of Cali and you would be right because it was.

The 5 out 6 #s (and I know we're getting way off topic here) the prize amount depending on the jk pot amount will keep going up if no one wins. The $250,00 before taxes statement is general info.

The Current Info for Mega Millions for the state of California

Detailed Draw Results for California

Matching Numbers Winning Tickets Prize Amount
    5 + MEGA 0 $85,000,000
    5 0 $1,196,729
    4 + MEGA 7 $6,096
    4 195 $145
    3 + MEGA 213 $152
    3 9,997 $6
    2 + MEGA 3,618 $9
    1 + MEGA 20,812 $3
    MEGA 37,766 $2

- ya'll some haters. be careful. the ones who you hate the most are the very ones who end up succeeding and you scratch your heads and wonder why.

no one won in Cali buddy.

No one won the jackpot period.

3 tickets won the 5 of 5 $250,000 prize -- 1 from NY, 1 from Texas, 1 from Minnesota

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast