Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Opp you so damn dumb. The 5 out of 5 win is allocated per state. In one state the 5 out of 5 win may be $118,238 another state the 5 out of 5 win may be $250,000. It depends. Mega Millions is played in over 44 U.S. states. I never said which state I bought my ticket in or who I shared the win with (if I did) "Sherlock."

- You did all of this for nothing and proved nothing. Why are you doing all of this for? Because I won some money and you didn't? Wow dude.
    The only thing you can do is post a pic of yourself holding the winning ticket and the numbers

AND NOT JUST ONE PIC (I never believe it)

FULL BODY + face

1 pick with the ticket showing the numbers
    another pick showing you are on hiphop stan with the ticket
    final pick put something like FUCC YOU BLAFY I WIN (with the ticket)

This is how I know its real

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

no one won in Cali buddy.

No one won the jackpot period.

3 tickets won the 5 of 5 $250,000 prize -- 1 from NY, 1 from Texas, 1 from Minnesota

I guess my math is all messed up how does one person (lloyd) win $300,000 from $250,000 that is split up three ways.

$250,000/3=83,333.33333333333

Minnesota winner: 83,333.33333333333 x Taxes 25 percent (federal) and 7.25 percent (state)

New York winner: 83,333.33333333333 x Taxes (Effective January 1, 2012 Federal: 25%, State: 8.82%, New York City residents: 3.876% and Yonkers residents: 1.323%)

Texas winner: 83,333.33333333333 x Taxes (No state income tax 25% federal tax)

After taxes, how is it mathematically possible to win $300,000 out of $250,000 divided three ways.

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    411 times

U cant figure out how lloyd did it cause ur not on his level. lloyd is smarter than the lottery, that's how he knew which numbers would win

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    U cant figure out how lloyd did it cause ur not on his level. lloyd is smarter than the lottery, that's how he knew which numbers would win
    .....yall r funny.......indulging this desperate troll and his pitiful bullshit.........

Liked
    4930 times

:applaud89:

lloyd IS like

IT IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Liked
    166 times

This thread is priceless...lol...c'mon Lloyd, put up ur dukes...lol...!

If you have the balls to put out you're such a big winner, why WOULDN'T you back it up???

Obviously, someone of your intellect level would realize that no one in internet land would believe you (or care...lol) before you even placed the post???

Note to self: Why MUST I keep feeding da troll??? LOL!!! It's like the retired folks in da park feedin' pigeons...WWWWHHHYYYYYY???

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Damn I go away and this is what's going on... opp crushing nig nog dreams out here. but I really was kicking it with LeBron....

Liked
    411 times

Yall just wait. You know how when someone wins the lottery they announce it... lloyd bout to become the new lottery commissioner

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

This thread was to funny

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234