Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    170 times

Red face The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    2.everybody disagreeing with u is a good indication that u dont know wtf ur talking about
    Really? Hmm. The reason why I said why do I bother coming here is because I won $347,821 on Friday's Mega Millions by figuring out 5 out of 6 of the #s. So shut your broke ass up. Dumbass, brilliance is a luxury and language idiots can't afford and don't understand.

Super Moderator The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Really? Hmm. The reason why I said why do I bother coming here is because I won $347,821 on Friday's Mega Millions by figuring out 5 out of 6 of the #s. So shut your broke ass up. Dumbass, brilliance is a luxury and language idiots can't afford and don't understand.
    that's awesome! i'd be like,building my future treehouse and stuff with that with it,and only be on HHS for a minute or two..

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!!
    Liked
    820 times

my goodness......so now ur a highly educated, well-traveled, genius who fucks plenty of urban models and has recently won the lottery.................this is the internet, not total recall.......

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

my goodness......so now ur a highly educated, well-traveled, genius who fucks plenty of urban models and has recently won the lottery.........

y'all funny man.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I won $347,821 on Friday's Mega Millions by figuring out 5 out of 6 of the #s. So shut your broke ass up.
    mega-millions

mega-million-californa-2
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    170 times

Why are you posting Mega Millions lottery results from Minnesota and California? I wasn't in either one of those places over the weekend. Go fish.

Liked
    170 times

my goodness...... who fucks plenty of urban models and has recently won the lottery.................this is the internet, not total recall.......
    1. So now ur a highly educated, well-traveled, genius. Yes on the highly educated and genius part. I'm not that well traveled.
    2. who's fucked plenty of urban model. Not nearly, but I' ve had my share.
    3. Who has recently won the lottery. I didn't win the lottery. I just won a lot of money on the lottery.
    4. This is the internet not total recall. It may be hard for you to believe that some people are born lucky in life or with special gifts and talents and they excel by using them. Some people are born into money most are not.

i was born one of the lucky few. Don't know what else to tell you homie. Growing up my life was a challenge among other school children and they hated me (as many like them as adults do today...i.e. you). I was gifted, talented, smart, athletic, good looking, had all the girls and was all my teacher's favorite not including being my father's favorite and both my grand mother's favorite. I was moved to higher learning and skipped grades. I graduated with a 4.0 in high school and a 4.2 in college.

In the eyes of many my life was picture perfect and all the girls in the hood just knew I was going to marry a supermodel because they felt they weren't good enough for me. Matter of fact, if my professors from college and the people in my family knew I was on a hip hop board arguing and debating w/ you people they would think less of me because they know this shyt is beneath me to be on a hip hop board in the first place.

Liked
    820 times

1. So now ur a highly educated, well-traveled, genius. Yes on the highly educated and genius part. I'm not that well traveled.
    2. who's fucked plenty of urban model. Not nearly, but I' ve had my share.
    3. Who has recently won the lottery. I didn't win the lottery. I just won a lot of money on the lottery.
    4. This is the internet not total recall. It may be hard for you to believe that some people are born lucky in life or with special gifts and talents and they excel by using them. Some people are born into money most are not.

i was born one of the lucky few. Don't know what else to tell you homie. Growing up my life was a challenge among other school children and they hated me (as many like them as adults do today...i.e. you). I was gifted, talented, smart, athletic, good looking, had all the girls and was all my teacher's favorite not including being my father's favorite and both my grand mother's favorite. I was moved to higher learning and skipped grades. I graduated with a 4.0 in high school and a 4.2 in college.

In the eyes of many my life was picture perfect and all the girls in the hood just knew I was going to marry a supermodel because they felt they weren't good enough for me. Matter of fact, if my professors from college and the people in my family knew I was on a hip hop board arguing and debating w/ you people they would think less of me because they know this shyt is beneath me to be on a hip hop board in the first place.
    somebody pray for this clown.........seriously what kind of loser has the time to troll like this^^^.............

Liked
    4930 times

LLOYD WILL NOT STOP WITH THE TROLLING

WINS MONEY
    DATES MODELS
    GENIUS
    SUPER TALENTED

and he will stick to this story
    lets see if he will post an official pic

Catch Up Newbies The Official HHS Member "Allegedly" WINS 5 of 5 MEGA MILLION PRIZE Thread!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

aye yo i just got throw playing the penny slots in tunica and hit for 2.5 mil just kicked with lebron on the beach, then me sheneka deelish and some other chicks i cant even remember came out..... then i came home and bbq'ed and dranked Heineken all night

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast