Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)

Catch Up Newbies Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)

Antiblack misogyny. The first perpetrators are white women. Two white women battling it out at the same time to get their antiblack misogyny in, and then one smiling to the other and apologizing for knocking over the other because she “had to get her shot.”

Third person to take a picture is a white woman. Who turns and, as the caption says, “happily shares her shot” [smiling and showing it to the white man behind her].

Two WoC (one black) see her, have no reaction.

The fourth picture was another white woman. This time she has a camera, not a camera phone. None of these white women have talked to this black woman, none of them have asked. All of them have taken her picture from behind, eagerly like they just can’t miss their shot. This is not even three minutes in.

Mind you, this person is walking to get to a museum exhibit on free admission day. That’s it. She’s walking in a loose yellow jumpsuit with a comfortable fit, her hair is done in lovely loc’d ringlets, she is wearing heels, she has on light and lovely makeup. She’s not an exhibit, she’s a person- but you’d never know it by the way she’s been treated just walking down the street to one building over, and up two escalators to an exhibit. Just in the first not even three minutes.

This is the reality of being a black woman, a black femme, and a black perceived-woman. If you do anything, anything, you are not a person. You are a side show and people have the right to be entertained! They will apologize to the white folk they knocked out of the way to get their picture rather than acknowledge a word of personhood to your face! You don’t HAVE a face! You’re just ass. White supremacy has a history dating into the early-mid 1900s of having black people in fucking zoos for their entertainment. This isn’t new! This isn’t new! This is a legacy. This is the legacy of whiteness and no white person is exempt.

Not white women, who are the initiators and main perpetrators of this because (as my friend said) they see her as a threat; not white men, who are indeed just as guilty; not white non-binaries, not white queers (your other axis of oppression do not and will not ever negate your whiteness). No one is exempt from the legacy that made this possible, that allows this to go on unchecked, that is still actively held up by the people who would fancy themselves passive, or “good people.”

It doesn’t matter how you dress. This isn’t just about being fat, this isn’t just about being skinny- this is about not being white, this is about existing in blackness.

You see white people of all shapes and sizes in this video. NONE of them are side shows, NONE of them are experiencing the sheer white gaze of antiblackness and antiblack misogyny. And this is about blackness. This is about being perceived in such a manner that other people only feel the need an “excuse” to dehumanize you: something they do already in the comfort of their homes, in their minds. You know this because not a single white person reprimanded another white person for their picture taking. Not one alerted her after said non-existent reprimand.This is what I worry about when I go out. I don’t even know if people are taking pics, and I pray they are not.

BUT

WHAT I AGREE WITH IS WHAT IS AT THE BOTTOM

This woman not wanting to have her picture taken is completely understandable.

However, she completely went out of their way to draw attention to herself, I don’t know what she expected to happen.

1. They were at an art gallery where almost everyone has a camera out and is planning on taking pictures anyway.

2. She’s wearing a bright yellow Macho Man Randy Savage outfit, its really something you just don’t see everyday, of course she’s going to stick out and people are going to notice her.

3. Her body is fucking amazing. You don’t see women with that body in those kinds of outfits every day. The novelty of “wow look at her” was practically laid out on the table for onlookers.

4. We really don’t know why people were taking pictures. Did they just find her outfit cool/interesting? Was it her huge booty? Was it to make fun of her? Did someone think she was beautiful? You can draw conclusions as to why, but nobody really knows.

At the end of the video she made a comment about the security guard not noticing her two days prior was she was dressed in normal clothing. So that’s kind of an admission that this was a project in which she knew she would stand out.

So I guess I don’t really get the statement that is being made here.
    SOMETHING SLIGHT
    ^^^ READ THE COMMENTS HERE PLEASE
    Last edited by blafy; 09-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Catch Up Newbies Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)
    Liked
    411 times

THE BITCH WAS WALKING AROUND IN A NEON YELLOW TIGER SUIT

WHAT THE **** DID SHE EXPECT??????????????????????????????

New Arrival Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)
    Liked
    25 times

Add her to the list of "Attention seeking" hoes who wasn't hugged enough as a child. FOH

Liked
    4930 times

Here are some more

Liked
    411 times

She got a better body than a lot of the broads niggas beast for here #NOHYDRO

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALL NATURAL
    NOT STUPID BIG
    BUT BIG ENOUGH

SHE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Super Moderator Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)
    Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10)
    Liked
    1470 times

eggsplain

Product of Determination Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

THE BITCH WAS WALKING AROUND IN A NEON YELLOW TIGER SUIT

WHAT THE **** DID SHE EXPECT??????????????????????????????
    lol...right... dez chick be knowing what dey doing.

I ain't got no problem looking... maybe staring.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC (ALSO HER BODY IS A 10/10) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TRUDAT View Post
    Add her to the list of "Attention seeking" hoes who wasn't hugged enough as a child. FOH
    this as well.

...hell. ima bout to watch dat azz prance around for 15 minutes in video 1. lol
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol...right... dez chick be knowing what dey doing.

I ain't got no problem looking... maybe staring.

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this as well.

...hell. ima bout to watch dat azz prance around for 15 minutes in video 1. lol
    I watched for a while
    There were a lot of ladies whistleing, gawking, and taking pics

SEE ITS NOT JUST US MEN YOU LURKING WOMEN OF HHS
    I SEE YOU LURKERS

EYE SEE U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast