Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!!

Product of Determination TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!!

TAHIRY and DEELISHIS

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!!
    Liked
    820 times

got my attention.......

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!!
    Liked
    4930 times

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Damn I think I want Deelishes more than Tahiry

Liked
    411 times

WOOOOO Tahiry in them camo tights

Member TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!!
    Liked
    58 times

this is sad, theres has to be someone out there that can save these hoeeesssI mean women. I wish i had the financial resources to get both of them off of the street and in to a nice home, on some remote island only to serve me as my most trusted side bitchs.
    thats with your small monthly donation, we can save them. we dont want to her waste time in smokey clubs every other night with random hood nig$as grabbing their as$ only to take ignorant instagram
    post like "MY VIEW''

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    this is sad, theres has to be someone out there that can save these hoeeesssI mean women. I wish i had the financial resources to get both of them off of the street and in to a nice home, on some remote island only to serve me as my most trusted side bitchs.
    thats with your small monthly donation, we can save them. we dont want to her waste time in smokey clubs every other night with random hood nig$as grabbing their as$ only to take ignorant instagram
    post like "MY VIEW''
    tricking aint fun... no sense in saving these chicks plenty of ballers have done what you talking bout these chicks aint bout that saved life let a hoe be a hoe. once you blow all your money and its gone they gone.

i swear social media vine and everything else making these chicks wanna be models

Product of Determination TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    post like "MY VIEW''
    good luck wit dat
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

With all the twerk love, stripper love, thirst trapping, vine love, instagram models, I feel like these songs need to make a come back.

people singing to strippers and singing for strippers, but then they want them to be a good college girl, GET THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC OUT OF HERE

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

id beat the brakes off both of em though, backshots with my camera phone filming..

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY and DEELISHIS Doing The Most Right Now?! Is This Being EXTRA and Attention Seeking... Recording The Buns Walking Away!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Yes! I wish I wish !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast