Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign

Super Moderator Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Liked
    1470 times

Wink Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign

StephTheKING

Ciera Rogers

Raquel Reign

Temeca Freeman

Product of Determination Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

this the dirty south?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this the dirty south?
    si

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

great opening shot.....good follow thru
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

I'm not sure if that is a women or an ass with lipstick

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Booty every where nice!

Member Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Liked
    58 times

this world is just full of untapped markets of bad bitches. NO PED, but every year around may high schools all around the world releasing new bad bitches. This is a thristers market, buy low sell high.

listen every single and married dude should be in heaven right now because of instagram, listen there was a time when we didnt have this many bad bitches now every bitches wants that "like button"

so your seeing bitches ready every single day of their lives waiting for some one to say let me take a pic.

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    this world is just full of untapped markets of bad bitches. NO PED, but every year around may high schools all around the world releasing new bad bitches. This is a thristers market, buy low sell high.

listen every single and married dude should be in heaven right now because of instagram, listen there was a time when we didnt have this many bad bitches now every bitches wants that "like button"

so your seeing bitches ready every single day of their lives waiting for some one to say let me take a pic.
    The bold and after is a fact
    Buy low sell high, sounds like everything in life

Member Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign
    Liked
    21 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City!! Starring StephTheKING,Ciera Rogers,Temeca Freeman,and Raquel Reign ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    thought too long player....switch it up....no caboose around here