Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: What Grade Would You Give Deelishis So Far in 2013?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Grade Would You Give Deelishis Overall For 2013?

Catch Up Newbies What Grade Would You Give Deelishis Overall For 2013?
    Liked
    242 times

I give her a B

As stated before, the surgery is lame, shorty already had the body game on lock, booty shots wasn't necessary

And you guys can talk about her age all you want, It ain't botherin me, I actually prefer women in their 30s

Catch Up Newbies What Grade Would You Give Deelishis Overall For 2013?
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    I give her a B

As stated before, the surgery is lame, shorty already had the body game on lock, booty shots wasn't necessary

And you guys can talk about her age all you want, It ain't botherin me, I actually prefer women in their 30s
    Yeah, the age means nothing...most couple that with the fact that she has kids, etc. But I'm sure there are other booty models with kids before they even reach 20yo, so I see no difference on that aspect.

But she did need the shots to compete...the more I see of these models and the size of there assets...you can't just compete with a regular big azz unless its really special. If you check out the nudes on the other side of this site of her pics with ECM, those pics don't even stand out to me compared to other chicks or her current stuff...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12