Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED)

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED)
    Liked
    242 times

wait, tightlipped is a chick??

is tightlipped lesbo?

plz respond

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED) tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

DAMN! She was WASTED!!!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    wait, tightlipped is a chick??

is tightlipped lesbo?

plz respond

Respond? ur wish is my command Prince...

YUP! Im aa (attractive intelligent with a flat tummy AND a FATTY[true story]) woman! (too bad its a man's world)
    NOPE! Def Def...NOT a lesbian... I love (aka addicted to) D***(and with my talents I think my King would be "disappointed if I switched sides)

The Stans are always surprised to hear im a strait women...[IMG][/IMG]

u know..... I cant help but see the irony in the fact that men CANT Process how it is, that one is capable of looking at and admire beautiful women without wanting to sleep with them
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED)
    Liked
    411 times

Nah.... imagine a dude on a site everyday lookin at other half naked dudes on some "mmmm he got a nice body" u wouldnt look at him some way

Im not judging Im just saying.

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

^^^ FUCCCKING HOT RIGHT

Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it …
    was waitin for somebody to do it

Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Respond? ur wish is my command Prince...

YUP! Im aa (attractive intelligent with a flat tummy AND a FATTY[true story]) woman! (too bad its a man's world)
    NOPE! Def Def...NOT a lesbian... I love (aka addicted to) D***(and with my talents I think my King would be "disappointed if I switched sides)

The Stans are always surprised to hear im a strait women...[IMG][/IMG]

u know..... I cant help but see the irony in the fact that men CANT Process how it is, that one is capable of looking at and admire beautiful women without wanting to sleep with them
    wait so you're married?

might as well be lesbo lol

Liked
    4930 times

Here is the thing
    Women can appreactiate the beauty of a woman and not be attracted to them. Men we see a women and automatically think sex (not all the time) even if she is older and elegant like Mrs. Huxtable (Philycia Rashad) i can spell

Catch Up Newbies LMFAO THE TURNT OUT BREAK DOWN IS SO REAL (I have no clue who this is MAYBE REAL LIFE TIGHTLIPPED) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Nah.... imagine a dude on a site everyday lookin at other half naked dudes on some "mmmm he got a nice body" u wouldnt look at him some way

Im not judging Im just saying.
    u implying im gay...

i was taught the game early... wanna be around men, go where the men r. y u think hot women go to strip clubs...
    Last edited by TightLipped; 11-08-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    u implying im gay...

i was taught the game early... wanna be around men, go where the men r. y u think hot women go to strip clubs...:
    But yet in still like I said women can appreciate another woman's beauty

Their are females watching twerk videos and going to strip clubs cheering them on, throwing money, etc. But you gotta admit it is kind of lesbian like

NOW TL IF A MAN WAS DOING THE SAME SHIIIIIIIIIIT YOU WOULDN'T LOOK AT HIM AS FUNNY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast