Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite girl Deelishes with that Marge Simposon hair color

Catch Up Newbies Your favorite girl Deelishes with that Marge Simposon hair color
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I just stopped by for a quick sec. saw this thread and wanted to make a comment about "Momma Dee." I couldn't agree more with what everyone is saying about her. No one is denying that Deelishis has a phat ass and looks great for her age...35 about to be 36 yr's old. I think that most people's problem with Deelishis is her age and that she's a divorce mother of 2 daughters.

What she is doing at 35 yrs. old...hosting parties in strip clubs, hanging out with strippers and women in their 20's, getting her body tatted up, clapping her behind on the internet and showing young girls how to do it and...getting drunk. The only people who are encouraging her to ignore what people are saying about her and for her to keep doing what she's doing are the 100,000 + dudes who want to fck her and young girls who see her in magazines.

This is a cry for help. This isn't necs. her lane but more so a desperate means of survival because she has 2 kids to feed including herself. Momma Dee's gotta eat. She's had a failed music career (twice), a failed clothing line (D Cut jeans) and a failed marriage. At 35, she don't know what else to do but to make a living showing off her behind.

So sad because she was the winner of Flavor of Love Season 2. It's like wow. Flav renamed Chandra Davis "Deelishis" and that's been her name ever since.
    this muthaf**ka..........wadup with that lottery breh............
    Last edited by RasheedLateef; 10-21-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Catch Up Newbies Your favorite girl Deelishes with that Marge Simposon hair color
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I just stopped by for a quick sec. saw this thread and wanted to make a comment about "Momma Dee." I couldn't agree more with what everyone is saying about her. No one is denying that Deelishis has a phat ass and looks great for her age...35 about to be 36 yr's old. I think that most people's problem with Deelishis is her age and that she's a divorce mother of 2 daughters.

What she is doing at 35 yrs. old...hosting parties in strip clubs, hanging out with strippers and women in their 20's, getting her body tatted up, clapping her behind on the internet and showing young girls how to do it and...getting drunk. The only people who are encouraging her to ignore what people are saying about her and for her to keep doing what she's doing are the 100,000 + dudes who want to fck her and young girls who see her in magazines.

This is a cry for help. This isn't necs. her lane but more so a desperate means of survival because she has 2 kids to feed including herself. Momma Dee's gotta eat. She's had a failed music career (twice), a failed clothing line (D Cut jeans) and a failed marriage. At 35, she don't know what else to do but to make a living showing off her behind.

So sad because she was the winner of Flavor of Love Season 2. It's like wow. Flav renamed Chandra Davis "Deelishis" and that's been her name ever since.
    I highley agree with you lloyd

AND HOW IS THAT MONEY

Catch Up Newbies Your favorite girl Deelishes with that Marge Simposon hair color screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

this mane been lurking on here just to see whats going on and was waiting to comment.. didnt know she had failed with a music career and the clothing line well i guess she gone own that lane she in then.

so llyod indulge us in what you been doing with your winnins. you buy a new car??? if so what you get? how many of them old heads that didnt give you no play done came back around??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12