Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?

Super Moderator Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?
    Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?
    Liked
    1470 times

Exclamation Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?

Catch Up Newbies Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?
    Liked
    820 times

it speaks of the concealed truth of beauty standards in the world.......

Dice City Kid Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

That's why I got my boo from the motherland

Catch Up Newbies Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This? tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Free speech

Catch Up Newbies Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Race is and will always be the elephant in the room... Until the truth the whole truth n NUTHIn but the truth is acknowledged...

Oh n Big-ups to what uncletas Said
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This?
    Liked
    4930 times

cassie aint black

Catch Up Newbies Diddy sparks race debate on Instagram over picture,What's Ya'll Take On This? SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    cassie aint black

Cassie is black her dad is filipino and her mom is black and mexican, but she hardly talks about being mixed race and she also associates with blacks. The reason why I say she's black is because when your mixed with black, your other race disassociates with you and call you black because of the black negative image. Like with filipino's and mexican's, if your mixed with black they look down upon you because in their country the lighter you skin color the more favor you have in there country. But if you become famous like with cassie/tiger woods/hines ward your more accepted.

I do not see anything wrong with the picture because civilization started in Africa with a black woman, science proves that. Also other women of different races admire black women and their bodies. Even the latin women that we post on here like ms. dr, yaris,(i forgot the rest of their names), all have genes that come from africa; because of the slaves ships that went to cuba, puerto rico, and the dominican republic. Even though I was born in Belize, I know that my foundation came from Africa and I know that I came from a black woman. People now are sensitive.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Cassie is black her dad is filipino and her mom is black and mexican, but she hardly talks about being mixed race and she also associates with blacks. The reason why I say she's black is because when your mixed with black, your other race disassociates with you and call you black because of the black negative image. Like with filipino's and mexican's, if your mixed with black they look down upon you because in their country the lighter you skin color the more favor you have in there country. But if you become famous like with cassie/tiger woods/hines ward your more accepted.

I do not see anything wrong with the picture because civilization started in Africa with a black woman, science proves that. Also other women of different races admire black women and their bodies. Even the latin women that we post on here like ms. dr, yaris,(i forgot the rest of their names), all have genes that come from africa; because of the slaves ships that went to cuba, puerto rico, and the dominican republic. Even though I was born in Belize, I know that my foundation came from Africa and I know that I came from a black woman. People now are sensitive.
    Yes I know the mix race thing when your XYZ + black = your black

I thought cassie was full spanish