Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NELLY Like... ASHANTI was SICK... But What I Did Was Get TAE HECKARD a much BADDER B*TCH!!

Catch Up Newbies NELLY Like... ASHANTI was SICK... But What I Did Was Get TAE HECKARD a much BADDER B*TCH!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Mane when you a hi profile celeb" I mean nelly" and you enjoying/having a good time at the club you ain't got time to be trying to make sure the chick happy. She might be upset cause he ain't up under her, you knew what you signed up for. That's Mr tip drill!!!

Catch Up Newbies NELLY Like... ASHANTI was SICK... But What I Did Was Get TAE HECKARD a much BADDER B*TCH!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I thought I was the only one that notice that. She was looking sad, when she didn't notice the camera was on her; but when she notice she put on that smile. The first pic she got that stay schemin look. I hope nelly got tae to sign that mayweather groupie contract, so when they break up he can get all his stuff back .

U know what they say about great minds... Course we both peeped it... We're smart!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12