Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: Would You Like Another HHS Tournament?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Yes

21 87.50%
  • No

3 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament?

Catch Up Newbies Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

HHS should have a paper bag tournament and the winner of the tournament has the bag taken off; like surprise. Cubana lust will win cuz her body is banging, but the face is done for. This tournament is like the special olympics for urban models that are facially challenged.

Catch Up Newbies Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    dont forget the thirsty muhfuckas who got their obsession in their avatar........
    A hit dog will holla ... there's a difference between your favorite video vixen and your obsession. See you can have your favorite video vixen/model as your avatar and still not accuse the moderators of the board of purposely rigging the tournament just so your OBSESSION doesn't win. And you can have your favorite video vixen as your avatar without crying how stupid everybody is because she lost in a tournament that was about as scientific as your reasoning. Thanks for commenting and continuing the butt-hurt though...

Product of Determination Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

okay u guys...

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament?
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    A hit dog will holla ... there's a difference between your favorite video vixen and your obsession. See you can have your favorite video vixen/model as your avatar and still not accuse the moderators of the board of purposely rigging the tournament just so your OBSESSION doesn't win. And you can have your favorite video vixen as your avatar without crying how stupid everybody is because she lost in a tournament that was about as scientific as your reasoning. Thanks for commenting and continuing the butt-hurt though...
    yeah and u were the first to holla d!pshit........over here bitchin cause ur obsession loox like a dog-face koala........can't be mad at me for having that in ur avatar.......hell i'd never tell u to be that thirsty.......
    Last edited by RasheedLateef; 11-08-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Dice City Kid Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

.....i know that ain't circus circus in the background..........
    Naw Breh that's the E. Fremont experience before it became poppin like it is now...I was posted on the roof blazing a bolivar and sippin on some grand cru...you prolly have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just end it with a....
    GET FAMILIAR

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Naw Breh that's the E. Fremont experience before it became poppin like it is now...I was posted on the roof blazing a bolivar and sippin on some grand cru...you prolly have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just end it with a....
    GET FAMILIAR
    yeah i aint been to vegas in a minute.........might just be a good look.........

Catch Up Newbies Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

yeah and u were the first to holla d!pshit........over here bitchin cause ur obsession loox like a dog-face koala........can't be mad at me for having that in ur avatar.......hell i'd never tell u to be that thirsty.......
    This cat .... . You see how you just dissed Bernice Burgos. That's fine if you think she's ugly. I'm still not going to cry because you think so (like you did with MW). I'm not going to accuse anyone on the board of having a hidden agenda to discredit her because of your dissent either. See how that works...

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    This cat .... . You see how you just dissed Bernice Burgos. That's fine if you think she's ugly. I'm still not going to cry because you think so (like you did with MW). I'm not going to accuse anyone on the board of having a hidden agenda to discredit her because of your dissent either. See how that works...
    you see how continuing to say ur not crying about it is crying in itself............oops, dumbass......

Product of Determination Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament?
    Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament?
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yep. thread's ran its course.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345