Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    misunderstood
    But that flag has so much history I rather it finally be burnt to the ground than worn on my back. Imagine if a Jewsih celebrity starts rocking the nazi flag on his jacket, hell aint none of them going to do that.

He is trying to do the gumbo thing, take something bad (the scraps of food) and flip it so it can be good (the soup).
    very true......but black folks dont have the kind of wealth, white allies, and power that jews do ( why the fuk u think israel can exist in the middle east)........so we gotta swallow our pride and turn the other cheek like Dr. King and Jesus......use our brain to outsmart instead of our muscle to overpower...........

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    kanye reminds me of that kid in high school that you just wanna beat up for no reason. But on the other hand, I don't like that **** cuz the time I spent in south and seeing whites with that flag made me mad as fuc*. That's why I am very particular about spending my money for these "celebrities," cuz these fans give these "celebrities" to much power. I always support denzel though; fuc* tyler perry. I'm not ashamed to say that all of my cd's are bootlegs.
    been a long time since i bought a cd

Dice City Kid Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Preach @ dawitwy...
    Question.....how come nobody tripped out when Outkast used the confederate flag on their album years ago...
    We go too hard on our own people...Kanye went on National TV and said that the President doesn't like black people....he will FOREVER be my hero for that....he's just awkward ....but Genius

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Preach @ dawitwy...
    Question.....how come nobody tripped out when Outkast used the confederate flag on their album years ago...
    We go too hard on our own people...Kanye went on National TV and said that the President doesn't like black people....he will FOREVER be my hero for that....he's just awkward ....but Genius
    People flipped out when Ludacris did the same thing a couple of years ago

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Preach @ dawitwy...
    People tripped on Outkast using the flag (mostly andre), but because the state of georgia flag from 1956-2001 had the confederate flag in it . Other rappers like pastor tyoy, lil john, mjg, etc. used the the confederate flag in their music.

Product of Determination Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ya'll dropping a lot of knowledge about the confederate flag we got some uncover smart folks on the Stan

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    People tripped on Outkast using the flag (mostly andre), but because the state of georgia flag from 1956-2001 had the confederate flag in it . Other rappers like pastor tyoy, lil john, mjg, etc. used the the confederate flag in their music.
    ...damn, Georgia just removed it from their flag in 2001???! smh
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    242 times

that mf lam hurt my feelings doe

Dice City Kid Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    that mf lam hurt my feelings doe
    The purpose is to inspire...not hurt...get big everyday...I bully myself so that I wake up everyday motivated...whoop my own azz....word to slim shady

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12