Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!

Product of Determination Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!

Kanye West

Kanye West is seen leaving Barneys New York in Beverly Hills

kanye-west-confederate-flag-jacket (5)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Liked
    1470 times

the Yeezus era's been very...sonically interesting.

Member Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

This guy is such a tool now. And to think I was about to rip his music yesterday...

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

misrepresentation of Chicago

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

dont know what he smoking. thats like he said kim is more influential than michelle obama..... dude need to be checked like somebody need to really talk to em. i thought jay would if you listen to big brother

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

damn i wish my daily driver was a lambo

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Kim K is more influential than Michelle Obama to the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEES

Man Kanye is stupid as fuuuuuuuuuuck, but he will do some other shiiiiiit with the next album

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

kanye reminds me of that kid in high school that you just wanna beat up for no reason. But on the other hand, I don't like that **** cuz the time I spent in south and seeing whites with that flag made me mad as fuc*. That's why I am very particular about spending my money for these "celebrities," cuz these fans give these "celebrities" to much power. I always support denzel though; fuc* tyler perry. I'm not ashamed to say that all of my cd's are bootlegs.

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Brings The Confederate Flag Jacket and The "My Whip COST MORE THAN Ya MOMMA's HOUSE" to Barneys New York!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    misrepresentation of Chicago
    as opposed to corrupt politicians and constant shootings.......

(he explains in the first minute)

i mean i see what he's tryna do..........he's tryna take its power by owning it for himself and making it popular among black folks in an attempt to diminish racist southerners desire to use the flag..........or at the very least bring national attention to the fact that people are still using it in 2013 ( hell even some state capitol buildings in the south still fly the confederate flag on the top of their buildings)............the question is will people get it, or will he go misunderstood as usual..........

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    as opposed to corrupt politicians and constant shootings.......

(he explains in the first minute)

i mean i see what he's tryna do..........he's tryna take its power by owning it for himself and making it popular among black folks in an attempt to diminish racist southerners desire to use the flag..........or at the very least bring national attention to the fact that people are still using it in 2013 ( hell even some state capitol buildings in the south still fly the confederate flag on the top of their buildings)............the question is will people get it, or will he go misunderstood as usual..........
    misunderstood
    But that flag has so much history I rather it finally be burnt to the ground than worn on my back. Imagine if a Jewsih celebrity starts rocking the nazi flag on his jacket, hell aint none of them going to do that.

He is trying to do the gumbo thing, take something bad (the scraps of food) and flip it so it can be good (the soup).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast