Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    4930 times

we all know Lupe aint crackish

forget about Sheed changing it I would like TL to answer as to why she thinks he is crackish

Super Moderator On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    1470 times

Lupe is an observant Muslim who has always spoken out against hip-hop for its use of vulgarity and degradation of women.

I’ve spoken with Lupe several times and posted a One on One a few months ago (click HERE if you missed that) so I remain a fan. He doesn’t do drugs, drink alcohol and has long been an advocate in the hip-hop community making the world a better place.

So the question is…

What you think about Lupe’s “Terrorist” comment? Do you think his comments will help or hurt his rising career?

Read more: Lupe Fiasco Thinks President Barack Obama is

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    Lupe is an observant Muslim who has always spoken out against hip-hop for its use of vulgarity and degradation of women.

I’ve spoken with Lupe several times and posted a One on One a few months ago (click HERE if you missed that) so I remain a fan. He doesn’t do drugs, drink alcohol and has long been an advocate in the hip-hop community making the world a better place.

So the question is…

What you think about Lupe’s “Terrorist” comment? Do you think his comments will help or hurt his rising career?

Read more: Lupe Fiasco Thinks President Barack Obama is
    Naw, Lupe has not always spoke out against hip-hop. You have to listen to the old lupe before he got big. People think kick push is about skateboarding, but it's not. The young lupe use to affiliated with peoples nation, and peoples nation foundation is based on Islamic teaching from Jeff Fort. Common use to be 4 corner hustlers, bump j (4CH,goon squad) and sly polaroid (stone,goon squad); are all under the 5 and lupe fuc*ed with them before the whole conscious rap movement. I still fuc* with lupe, good artist.

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

forgot about Mari..mar

if yall say Lupe aint one drugs, fine. im certainly not on a mission to crucify the man...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    ok,my apologies
    Apology not needed. I admit that I don't know much about Lupe and I don't doubt that he's a devout Muslim but I was surprised by the censorship on the board.

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    .......................Damn I seen it all. You know u a feen when you cant decide to take a shi* or to take that hit.......That pic reminds me of the crackheads in the alley where I grew up.
    STOP IT 5!!!

shes clearly smokin from a weed pipe

stop playin wit me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12