Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles

Why don't we acknowledge our favorite entertainers are..... crack heads ... its getting (gotten) REAL for some of em...

Katt Williams

Chief Keef

Jim Jones

Jasmine Guy (....to answer ur question YES!)

Karrueche

Chris Brown

Bobbi Christina

Rick (I loss 100lbs) Ross and Whiz Khalifa

Lupe Fiasco

Eminem

D'Angelo

Elvis

These we know... but jus sayin...

Lil Wayne

Crack in Bobby's nose:

Gucci Mane

Amanda Bynes

Miley Cyrus

Rhianna
    Last edited by RasheedLateef; 11-06-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    4930 times

Im sure all of them are not on crack, or maybe you are correct. They sure do experiment with lots of drugs so maybe your right.

WHY LUPE

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

.......................Damn I seen it all. You know u a feen when you cant decide to take a shi* or to take that hit.......That pic reminds me of the crackheads in the alley where I grew up.

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

im really plexed on what to say on this. i mean they superstars unless we close to em cant help em only the people who are the close to them can. why you aint got lamar odom on there?

drugs and sex glorified more than ever now. you just have to know what you can and cant do and raise your seeds to do better

that 1st pic cant be katt

Super Moderator On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Im sure all of them are not on crack, or maybe you are correct. They sure do experiment with lots of drugs so maybe your right.

WHY LUPE
    lupe's a muslim and he doesn't smoke or drink..

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    im really plexed on what to say on this. i mean they superstars unless we close to em cant help em only the people who are the close to them can. why you aint got lamar odom on there?

drugs and sex glorified more than ever now. you just have to know what you can and cant do and raise your seeds to do better

that 1st pic cant be katt
    Its always been glorified
    I cant tell if it has gotten worse or we can just see it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the past
    You know what, its accepted more than the past

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    exactly why is Lupe up there
    remove lupe and put lamar odom

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    just cause you practice something doesnt mean you follow the ways to the t. somebody was saying that he hits the green every now and then

Dice City Kid On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I blaze...no mid though...Northern Cali Kush

Catch Up Newbies On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Damn, TL did you take Lupe off or did 'Sheed edit your post? Is this where the board is going now? If you don't like something about someone's posts, as a moderator you can change it????

Super Moderator On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    On that CRACK DIET-- THE portion of my monthy expenses goes to support my "lil" habit--Chronicles
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Damn, TL did you take Lupe off or did 'Sheed edit your post? Is this where the board is going now? If you don't like something about someone's posts, as a moderator you can change it????
    ok,my apologies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast