Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video)

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) HulkSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    237 times

    Default

    she just looks like she had a rough life... kids real young and now she tryin to re-live her "sexy days" and it aint working


    Tae been gorgeous and fine since forever and always...

  2. #12
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    she just looks like she had a rough life... kids real young and now she tryin to re-live her "sexy days" and it aint working


    Tae been gorgeous and fine since forever and always...


    Tae Heckard is 30 plus with no kids & part time Lesbian ....Enough Said....Danny J is GROWN ASS WOMAN!

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) HulkSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    Liked
    237 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post


    Tae Heckard is 30 plus with no kids & part time Lesbian ....Enough Said....Danny J is GROWN ASS WOMAN!
    I was unaware that early 30's, no kids, and down with other chicks put up a number in the L column


    But everybody has a preference... I, myself don't care for too many chicks on the wrong end of 35 with multiple kids, cellulite, and strong faces caked up with make up


    I'll gladly take Tae 24/7

  4. #14
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    I was unaware that early 30's, no kids, and down with other chicks put up a number in the L column


    But everybody has a preference... I, myself don't care for too many chicks on the wrong end of 35 with multiple kids, cellulite, and strong faces caked up with make up




    I'll gladly take Tae 24/7


    I like my women that are not used up just known as an INDUSTRY HOE...I'll take Danny J ALL YEAR LONG!


  5. #15
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post


    Tae Heckard is 30 plus with no kids & part time Lesbian ....Enough Said....Danny J is GROWN ASS WOMAN!
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

    And she is a perfect 10 in the face
    you kick out danny j
    you dont kick out Tae

  6. #16
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    @Blafy & @Hulksmash
    She Stack....get y'all weight up....LOL!

  7. #17
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

    And she is a perfect 10 in the face
    you kick out danny j
    you dont kick out Tae
    I like my women that are not used up just known as an INDUSTRY HOE...I'll take Danny J ALL YEAR LONG!


  8. #18
    Product of Determination Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video) Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    @Blafy & @Hulksmash
    She Stack....get y'all weight up....LOL!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  9. #19
    Catch Up Newbies Thursday Thickness: Danny J (Video)
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    LIKE DANNY J AINT BEING USED RIGHT NOW

    She sexy I give her that, that assssssssssss is niiiiiiiiiiice

  10. #20
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    damn thats fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Gym Flow Thursday! (Video)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:50 PM
  2. THURSDAY THICKNESS (VIDEO): Jhonni Blaze vs Mercedes Morr vs Kiara Redd
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:07 AM
  3. Brunch Thickness: Mz.Grip Dat187 (VIDEO)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:26 PM
  4. Thursday Thickness: Tylea Adore (Video)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 07:11 AM
  5. Chonte Shanette........THICKNESS THICKNESS THICKNESS
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •