Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You A.) Head To Bed With Sultry Simone? or B.)Watch Briana Bette Try On Different Outfits?

Member Would You A.) Head To Bed With Sultry Simone? or B.)Watch Briana Bette Try On Different Outfits?
    Liked
    18 times

Option A for me....unless I've already smashed Sultry then I would pick option B & def try to smack after lol....not gonna sit there and watch you try on cloths and not get something out of it.....don't care how bad the chick is....that just me tho....

Catch Up Newbies Would You A.) Head To Bed With Sultry Simone? or B.)Watch Briana Bette Try On Different Outfits?
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by postaboi707 View Post
    Option A for me....unless I've already smashed Sultry then I would pick option B & def try to smack after lol....not gonna sit there and watch you try on cloths and not get something out of it.....don't care how bad the chick is....that just me tho....
    i feel u on that.......i wouldn't hit sultry at all tho.........if brianna's changin clothes in front of me, bes believe it's fore play........imma find out how deep them hips go.........

Catch Up Newbies Would You A.) Head To Bed With Sultry Simone? or B.)Watch Briana Bette Try On Different Outfits?
    Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    BRIANA BETTE WINS FLAWLESS VICTORY!...HER CHOCOLATE RUNS DEEP!
    thorough like a mf

but maybe im too much of a hornball

yea briana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> simone all day

but i gotta f_ck, simone for tha night bruh bruh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12