Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Liked
    4930 times

The jokes are serious

With all the money she makes she can get the scar removed

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    The jokes are serious

With all the money she makes she can get the scar removed
    That's Nya Lee image and storyline that why her team is called

& here our beautiful baby

Nya Lee is my BABY MAMA!

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Yes I knew how she got the scar, but I did not know she actually wanted to keep it.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

F.U.C.K DAT AND ALL DAT S.H.I.T SHE NEEDS TO SHOW US DEM TITT!ES OR START TO DO **** HER A.S.S IS PHAT AND SHE GOT SOME NICE TITT!ES OR START SUCKING SOME D.I.C.KSHE GOT NO BARS HER MUSIK TRASHLOLA MONROE AND HONEY COCAINE GOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY HARDER THAN HER

Product of Determination Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    F.U.C.K DAT AND ALL DAT S.H.I.T SHE NEEDS TO SHOW US DEM TITT!ES ...
    UNCENSORED!!! NYA LEE BUSTIN' It WIDE OPEN on The STRIPPA POLE!! Made 20K in ONE NIGHT!!!!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Skimmed her videos on mute

she looks sexy as fuuuuuuuuuuuck in the tub, soft jiggly parts all soapy

Liked
    320 times

SMH, When you start comparing Nya to Nikki and then bring up Lola we in some serious ish the rap game for the females is in some serious trouble, bring me the days of MC Lyte, Latifah, Lil Kim(90's), YOYO. Don't get me wrong she bad but leave the rap game to the professionals. She is def not badder than Maliah stop smoking that kush and if yall believe she washed up than yall girl Bria is a granny in the game

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    SMH, When you start comparing Nya to Nikki and then bring up Lola we in some serious ish the rap game for the females is in some serious trouble, bring me the days of MC Lyte, Latifah, Lil Kim(90's), YOYO. Don't get me wrong she bad but leave the rap game to the professionals. She is def not badder than Maliah stop smoking that kush and if yall believe she washed up than yall girl Bria is a granny in the game
    UH-OH...stand by for OPP annihilation

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Peep post 5

Product of Determination Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    UH-OH...stand by for OPP annihilation
    I ain't say nuttin bout her topping Maliah in the str*ppin department. That argument is reserved for Blafy and Playboy.

This thread was for encouragement that she cud actually pursue a rap career and be successful at it (see Nicki Minaj). Just seeing Nicki become the star she became from mediocre bars and a wack stage presence-- she was n the same boat as Nya --Doin the local hood gigs -- tryna get her name out there while make money from whoever was willing to actually pay her to perform... It snowballed

Everyone wants to swing Bria name around. We all know what opinions are like...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast