Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    I ain't say nuttin bout her topping Maliah in the str*ppin department. That argument is reserved for Blafy and Playboy.

This thread was for encouragement that she cud actually pursue a rap career and be successful at it (see Nicki Minaj). Just seeing Nicki become the star she became from mediocre bars and a wack stage presence-- she was n the same boat as Nya --Doin the local hood gigs -- tryna get her name out there while make money from whoever was willing to actually pay her to perform... It snowballed

Everyone wants to swing Bria name around. We all know what opinions are like...
    Can't take a stripper seriously
    Nicki is better
    Eve (as of today) the internet back then was not what it was so not everyone knew she was a stripper, strippers did not get as much exposure as today, so it was a tottally different time

Nya on your ****

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/...9f9c984b_m.gif
    Last edited by RasheedLateef; 11-10-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Product of Determination Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Can't take a stripper seriously
    Nicki is better
    Eve (as of today) the internet back then was not what it was so not everyone knew she was a stripper, strippers did not get as much exposure as today, so it was a tottally different time

Nya on your ****

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/...9f9c984b_m.gif
    We don't take str!ppas seriously while they're still actively a str!ppa. But we will once they decide to stop.

My nig... Kim K was a p0rnstar for a brief minute. Blac Chyna is now prancing around Beverly Hills. Amber Rose is a household urban community name. Dude just said Lola Monroe go hard --she came through the gate looking like a bad science project from behind.

say WHUDDD?! LOLA MONROE (@Thee_LoLaMonroe) Got A BUTT REDUCTION!!!?? PROOF INSIDE!

Angel Lola Luv Skirt Rises While Live On Stage!!! (she's not wearing PANTIES!!

NeNe Leakes once worked as str!pper... then she met Gregg (source)

I turned on the television the other day... she's throwing an extravagant wedding, inviting celebs, got her own show, and now she paid.

The lane is wide open for the taking... Nya just gotta bust a move which she's doing.. especially now that she's on television every week.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    We don't take str!ppas seriously while they're still actively a str!ppa. But we will once they decide to stop.

My nig... Kim K was a p0rnstar for a brief minute. Blac Chyna is now prancing around Beverly Hills. Amber Rose is a household urban community name. Dude just said Lola Monroe go hard --she came through the gate looking like a bad science project from behind.

say WHUDDD?! LOLA MONROE (@Thee_LoLaMonroe) Got A BUTT REDUCTION!!!?? PROOF INSIDE!

Angel Lola Luv Skirt Rises While Live On Stage!!! (she's not wearing PANTIES!!

NeNe Leakes once worked as str!pper... then she met Gregg (source)

I turned on the television the other day... she's throwing an extravagant wedding, inviting celebs, got her own show, and now she paid.

The lane is wide open for the taking... Nya just gotta bust a move which she's doing.. especially now that she's on television every week.
    I see you mean, the media accepts them and take them seriously

i dont

Still mad that Rhianna has more nudes than Nicki minaj

Liked
    242 times

lol, yall foolin

she aint eem cold doe, her body nice, but she was never badder than ARose

she mush in da face

ill take any of her friends over her any day

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    lol, yall foolin

she aint eem cold doe, her body nice, but she was never badder than ARose

she mush in da face

ill take any of her friends over her any day

Apparently the "Stan"dards around here are A.O.E. (@$$ Over Everything)

As long as the @$$ is phat (and/or they strip) they're praised like crazy here.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post

REAL OR FAKE IT SEEMS

Super Moderator Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!!
    Liked
    1470 times

*not with sheed* but still,eggsplain I'm curious.

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    *not with sheed* but still,eggsplain I'm curious.
    Just my observation... A chick can be dog @ss ugly or extremely mediocre in the face, but if the @ss is phat (real or fake), cats on here (and on the streets, even my own homies) drool like there's no tomorrow. I.e. Lastarya, Cubana, Nya Lee, etc etc

Do you, by all means... I just prefer my women to look and act like women

Just my $0.02...

Catch Up Newbies Nya Lee TURNS UP Half Nekkid & SHAKES AZZ On STAGE...NYA Could Actually Rival NICKI MINAJ!! Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Just my observation... A chick can be dog @ss ugly or extremely mediocre in the face, but if the @ss is phat (real or fake), cats on here (and on the streets, even my own homies) drool like there's no tomorrow. I.e. Lastarya, Cubana, Nya Lee, etc etc

Do you, by all means... I just prefer my women to look and act like women

And all those women you name Lastarya, Cubana Lust & Nya Lee >>>> Tae Heckard

:

Opinions are like Asses Everybody got one

Just my $0.02...

Liked
    4930 times

out of those gifs give me lastarya

smh i used to think cubana was sexier than her, Lastarya changed her life good for her

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123