Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Did she have some facial work done? This is the first time that she looks attractive facially in almost all of the pics (to me anyway).

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    closed and reopened under a new name in

lol
    UM

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

IF THOUGHS HER DANCERS ITS AINT GONNA LAST BUT THE FIRST GIRL AND THE 4TH GIRL IIGHT OTHER THAN DAT I HOPE SHE HAS SUCCESS:applaud89:

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)
    Liked
    242 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Congrats....Maliah Michel could use Tahiry advice
    this, maliah seemed like she was gettin it the most

tahiry finesse game A1 for this move (if she really is THE owner and not a partner/postergirl for it)

she a legit boss for that (if it turns out to be a hotspot also tho)

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i can't say i didn't think the same...

didn't want to be called a hater
    Damn I must be a hater, cuz my first thought was like she dont own that. Cuz a type 48 liquor license is around like 15g's depend on the area of nyc, and I know the rent in a good part of nyc to open a club is high.

Product of Determination TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Damn I must be a hater, cuz my first thought was like she dont own that. Cuz a type 48 liquor license is around like 15g's depend on the area of nyc, and I know the rent in a good part of nyc to open a club is high.
    i thoought the liquor license was even more than that...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by paulprince3730 View Post
    this, maliah seemed like she was gettin it the most

tahiry finesse game A1 for this move (if she really is THE owner and not a partner/postergirl for it)

she a legit boss for that (if it turns out to be a hotspot also tho)
    Maliah Michel does not seem like she has Business plan tho....She could easily start her own pole dancing school but she prolly strip until she is 40 years old....LOL!

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Exactly...

Don't know about NY, but clubs in Atlanta are always losing their liquor license and shut down and reopen again under a new name..

Easily a publicity stunt... She probably got with the right one, used her vh1 "fame" to bring in folks on a "oh we'll let u be the face and call it 'your' club" type shiit...

Get it while u can tho and be out before the BS hits... Don't wanna see that news scroll "VH1 reality star served alcohol to minors" ... Or "assualt at Tahiry's club has tv star in hot water" type of bs

Dice City Kid TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i thoought the liquor license was even more than that...
    It is...
    You can't even have a beer only lisence in the Dice with less than 75k

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Did she have some facial work done? This is the first time that she looks attractive facially in almost all of the pics (to me anyway).
    I Said the same thing... But...

Welcome to the wonderful world of filters lol

I swear these chicks got a million and one ways to trick everyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast