Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Did she have some facial work done? This is the first time that she looks attractive facially in almost all of the pics (to me anyway).
    It's Turtle Power!

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i thoought the liquor license was even more than that...
    I was being modest (not full hate mode). Price depends really on: area, street location, zip code and county. If it's in a moderate area of nyc it can be lower than 15g's, but if the club is in like a exclusive area it can be 80g's and up. But you can buy an establishment with a type 48 liquor license, that would be the best move; because the only thing you have to worry about is the lease, inventory and staff. But, if your cash flow is in the black your fine, that's why club out here in LA start up and close in a year because they spent all there money on the license; but did not have a big cash flow to cover the other expenses. So, when they broke even; they just closed the club.

I did research and talked to some bar/club/strip club owners a while ago; cuz I want to own a bar. If it's possible. Shi*, is hard to find the club owners here in LA because they stay low key because a lot of cats get robbed and killed. The strip club cubana lust use to work at was killed a while ago.
    Last edited by SourMilk; 11-15-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Product of Determination TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I was being modest (not full hate mode). Price depends really on: area, street location, zip code and county. If it's in a moderate area of nyc it can be lower than 15g's, but if the club is in like a exclusive area it can be 80g's and up. But you can buy an establishment with a type 48 liquor license, that would be the best move; because the only thing you have to worry about is the lease, inventory and staff. But, if your cash flow is in the black your fine, that's why club out here in LA start up and close in a year because they spent all there money on the license; but did not have a big cash flow to cover the other expenses. So, when they broke even; they just closed the club.

I did research and talked to some bar/club/strip club owners a while ago; cuz I want to own a bar. If it's possible. Shi*, is hard to find the club owners here in LA because they stay low key because a lot of cats get robbed and killed. The strip club cubana lust use to work at was killed a while ago.
    in other words... Tahiry is the mascot
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)
    TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    in other words... Tahiry is the mascot
    Tahiry Jose Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

not sure if this is accurate or not,but maybe this helps? either way I gotta give it up to her,something different for once from these "bootay celebrities" as blafy calls them

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    Tahiry Jose Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

not sure if this is accurate or not,but maybe this helps? either way I gotta give it up to her,something different for once from these "bootay celebrities" as blafy calls them
    damn how they get their net worth
    These booty celebrities are getting stronger and stronger

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

[QUOTE=blafy;153978]damn how they get their net worth
    These booty celebrities are getting stronger and stronger[/QUOTYou lYou
    Then let help one of these bootay celebrites become an overnight First LADY IN DA WHITE House...That will be real presidental...lol

Catch Up Newbies TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Thick and getting money that's what I need in a women.

Just tryna make it.... TAHIRY OPENED a CLUB... No... Her VERY OWN CLUB!!!! (Tahiry's SUITE 135 Grand Opening PHOTOS!!) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Maliah Michel does not seem like she has Business plan tho....She could easily start her own pole dancing school but she prolly strip until she is 40 years old....LOL!
    DEAD! Let shorty live yo LOL
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123