Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheed's #WCW Continued Starring Ciera Rogers,Deelishis,Leena Sayed,Miracle Watts,and Selita Ebanks

Catch Up Newbies Sheed's #WCW Continued Starring Ciera Rogers,Deelishis,Leena Sayed,Miracle Watts,and Selita Ebanks
    Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Give me 1.Miracle Watts, 2. Deelishis, & 3.Ciera Rogers
    Quoting u only cause all these dudes are blind Ciera slowly but surely is becoming one of my faves. Can't wait for HHS tournament cause she has to be in it wanna see how far she go

Catch Up Newbies Sheed's #WCW Continued Starring Ciera Rogers,Deelishis,Leena Sayed,Miracle Watts,and Selita Ebanks Playboy69's Avatar
    Liked
    741 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Quoting u only cause all these dudes are blind Ciera slowly but surely is becoming one of my faves. Can't wait for HHS tournament cause she has to be in it wanna see how far she go

Best pic so far from Ciera Rogers in 2013.....The HHS Tourney will be SERIOUS!

Super Moderator Sheed's #WCW Continued Starring Ciera Rogers,Deelishis,Leena Sayed,Miracle Watts,and Selita Ebanks
    Sheed's #WCW Continued Starring Ciera Rogers,Deelishis,Leena Sayed,Miracle Watts,and Selita Ebanks
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    liked your post because she's gonna have a deep run(double entendre) and I'm not being bias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12