Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I used to be a big Kanye fan, but I dont like his whole everything now. Twisty fantasy was a good album but Graduation was the best of all of his albums so far.

Catch Up Newbies Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

True G.O.A.T.

Dice City Kid Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    goat hip-hop album ever...
    Yes
    Put aside all of his crazy antics....that album was sonically genius...he was dope lyrically and had two ridiculous features from rozay and Nikki ...and Raekwon...I'm 30+ but it doesn't mean good music stopped getting made when I was young ...it's just harder to come by....nice thread sheed

Liked
    411 times

MBDTF isn't even Yeazle's best album, it's his worst disc outside of Yeezus

Man hip hop is DOOMED

Product of Determination Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Yes
    Put aside all of his crazy antics....that album was sonically genius...he was dope lyrically and had two ridiculous features from rozay and Nikki ...and Raekwon...I'm 30+ but it doesn't mean good music stopped getting made when I was young ...it's just harder to come by....nice thread sheed
    to each it's own.

Not saying it wasn't a good album... it just wasn't the "goat hip-hop album ever"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    411 times

Yes
    U 30+.... so I'm not sure how u can put this album on top of **** like The Chronic, Doggystyle, Illmatic, OB4CL, Reasonable Doubt, Life After Death, anything by Tupac etc....

MBDTF was way overproduced and doesnt have much replay value... Yeezus is just weird... KAnye got n!ggas scared to speak freely about his music cause to him criticism = "not understanding his genius"...

N!ggas got me tight. MBDTF isnt even Kanye's best album... **** it wasn't even the best album to come out that year, u could give that to Thank Me Later or even Teflon Don
    Last edited by RasheedLateef; 11-23-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Catch Up Newbies Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

The Chronic IMO

Catch Up Newbies Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    let me go ahead and end all the confusion............

thank gawd ....cause if you didn't I was about to mane
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Dice City Kid Off-Topic: Happy Birthday To The GOAT Hip-Hop Album EVER!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Illmatic is very nice but super overrated...it's like cats are scared to say it's not the best...I never sold drugs so I can't relate...I grew up in the dirt and made it out legally...and yeah I saw the dboys...shinin for a few then my close relatives gettin 50 years...mentors words heard through a telephone...ain't NOTHIN sexy about that life...so no matter how poetic...I can't give it a ten

Liked
    820 times

Illmatic is very nice but super overrated...it's like cats are scared to say it's not the best...I never sold drugs so I can't relate...I grew up in the dirt and made it out legally...and yeah I saw the dboys...shinin for a few then my close relatives gettin 50 years...mentors words heard through a telephone...ain't NOTHIN sexy about that life...so no matter how poetic...I can't give it a ten
    by those standards Kanye is better than Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas and anybody thats ever talked about doin dirt........so when u say MBDTF is the G.O.A.T.......I can't help but have doubts about your grasp of the term "overrated".......cause Ish, when it comes to lyricism........please believe me when I say that Kanye would need to stand on a mountain top with a pair of binoculars to even see the outskirts of Nas's radar..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast